Author Message

cero551

Rank 0
cero551
Joined
27 May 2011
Posts
177
Location
Venezuela
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:11 pm

I am retired...

well , probably i log on after some months to see if LC got something good to play. like serious bug fixes or pvp fix or balance class, so... i can back to play , but the way than developers and aeria games are making this game running its just a waste of time, i joined last chaos in February - 2010 and was a diferent game, i loved last chaos , i got friends , i enjoyed this game so much with friends , but now all my friends has leaved last chaos, only 1 friend still play sometimes , but now is my turn to leave, i have suggested and complained and grateful in forums , but now i see developers and Aeria team will never be interested in the community. now the game is diferent , is not the same game when i joined to play. so, well i am retired , probably after a lot time i log on to see if something good have been done.

good bye lc , God bless you all people. Smile

Shimankasu - lvl 157 Archer - Nereus
Advertisement

LordSentinel

Rank 4
LordSentinel
Joined
26 Nov 2010
Posts
2421
Location
Malaysia
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:17 pm
Welcome to the club.

Cant_login

Rank 1
Cant_login
Joined
16 Sep 2011
Posts
254
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:24 pm
Im sorry to see you guys leave guys , Cant say i blame you guys either , But a break is always good Very Happy ! Weird how always 1-3 ppl quit after every patch , Im pretty much tired of this game myself , I stay cause of friends , Thats pretty much it. Game is not fun . Take care & good luck irl Smile

misfisto

Rank 2
Joined
23 Mar 2008
Posts
697
Location
United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:41 am
ya i agree game sucks now dont know why people still play it pretty soon only big ap buyers left then call game last ap lol

WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
265
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:44 am

Re: I am retired...

cero551 wrote:
well , probably i log on after some months to see if LC got something good to play. like serious bug fixes or pvp fix or balance class, so... i can back to play , but the way than developers and aeria games are making this game running its just a waste of time, i joined last chaos in February - 2010 and was a diferent game, i loved last chaos , i got friends , i enjoyed this game so much with friends , but now all my friends has leaved last chaos, only 1 friend still play sometimes , but now is my turn to leave, i have suggested and complained and grateful in forums , but now i see developers and Aeria team will never be interested in the community. now the game is diferent , is not the same game when i joined to play. so, well i am retired , probably after a lot time i log on to see if something good have been done.

good bye lc , God bless you all people. Smile

Shimankasu - lvl 157 Archer - Nereus  


Sad to see you go.

SolarFlare / 178 Witch - SolarFIare / 176 Rogue / MemoryofLight

TwinkleBella

Rank 1
TwinkleBella
Joined
23 Jul 2009
Posts
382
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:17 am
Sad to see you go =(

GoodLuck and wish all the best for you in the future, stay safe!

- Why do all farewell Last Chaos posts get moved? No respect at all...

senor_paco

Rank 2
senor_paco
Joined
17 Jun 2007
Posts
678
Location
What Wonderful City? United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:31 am
All farewell threads get moved here...
Shaiya
Soldier Front
AVA
Wolfteam

CombatDozer

Rank 1
CombatDozer
Joined
20 Oct 2009
Posts
219
Location
Prattsville United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:35 am
TwinkleVella - its been suggested numerous times.

Sugg: To have and implement a Hail & Farewell section to the Fora.





Life isn't complicated - the DEV's just make it seem so !

gummybear23

Rank 1
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
272
Location
Phoenix United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:41 am
CombatDozer wrote:
TwinkleVella - its been suggested numerous times.

Sugg: To have and implement a Hail & Farewell section to the Fora.





Life isn't complicated - the DEV's just make it seem so !  

+1

Juicey

Rank 1
Juicey
Joined
12 Dec 2007
Posts
360
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:07 pm
TwinkleBella wrote:

- Why do all farewell Last Chaos posts get moved? No respect at all...  




This ^^


Good luck and take care...

ty Ayn
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: