Author Message

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:06 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
I get so many kills with M24 that they're almost non-existant  

I get non-existant kills with my non-existant M24.
Bad-fucking-ass.  
i quick switch so quick that the person just died like if they died from a fall or something  


I quick switch so fast that my primary changes to an Alienware Mosin.
Advertisement

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3726
Location
Playboy Mansion, United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:07 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
I get so many kills with M24 that they're almost non-existant  

I get non-existant kills with my non-existant M24.
Bad-fucking-ass.  
i quick switch so quick that the person just died like if they died from a fall or something  


I quick switch so fast that my primary changes to an Alienware Mosin.  
i quick switch so fast that my computer shuts off

then boots up saying "bootmgr is corrupted"

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7352
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:08 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
29 derp.

 
Whatever.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:11 pm
I quickswitch so fast that it makes my rof go up slightly.

ultimateuser1

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
55
Location
Sacramento United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:15 pm
I quick switch so fast my Azz burn
And when is this update gonna release?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xLoveShovelx

Rank 0
xLoveShovelx
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
166
Location
Your City. United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:39 pm
I quickswitch so fast that i cause my gun to OPk.

Quote:
Jumbroni is a player with exceptional skill. Players will begin to look to him for advice and as a role model.- Ziggy

OARKEDA

Rank 0
Joined
09 Nov 2012
Posts
59
Location
Amman Jordan
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:58 pm
SA Server?

Death is the only solution to all problems.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5418
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 16, 2012 12:43 am
 
-first person spectate reintroduced
-SA server  


First Person Spectate would be Awesome, SA Server too but I think that's not gonna happen.

OARKEDA

Rank 0
Joined
09 Nov 2012
Posts
59
Location
Amman Jordan
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:16 am
The2009RKO wrote:
 
-first person spectate reintroduced
-SA server  


First Person Spectate would be Awesome, SA Server too but I think that's not gonna happen.  


SA server?

Death is the only solution to all problems.

yuma2

Rank 0
yuma2
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
41
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:46 am
OARKEDA wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
 
-first person spectate reintroduced
-SA server  


First Person Spectate would be Awesome, SA Server too but I think that's not gonna happen.  


SA server?  


South American i.e BR server!!!! Surprised
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: