Author Message

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:39 pm
More AP

Advertisement

lmBeastly

Rank 0
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
102
Location
Canada
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:03 pm
What the Hard is an M40~

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:05 pm
lmBeastly wrote:
What the **** is an M40~  
its a United States Marine Corps designed, built and calibrated Marksman Rifle.

Quantico, Virginia

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6632
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:08 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
lmBeastly wrote:
What the **** is an M40~  
its a United States Marine Corps designed, built and calibrated Marksman Rifle.

Quantico, Virginia  
Its a modified Remington-700.

whatacreatur

Rank 4
Joined
29 Apr 2012
Posts
1701
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Its a m24 that 1 hits

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:10 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
lmBeastly wrote:
What the **** is an M40~  
its a United States Marine Corps designed, built and calibrated Marksman Rifle.

Quantico, Virginia  
Its a modified Remington-700.  
By the Marine Corps

iDeadlySushi

Rank 3
iDeadlySushi
Joined
30 Aug 2012
Posts
1060
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:29 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Ak200
Groza
Skorpion Evo


Desmodus Nerf
Ak200 Nerf  
is the evo good?  



Yes its an sr-3m with more range and ROF

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:35 pm
iDeadlySushi wrote:
xAtomicEgg wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Ak200
Groza
Skorpion Evo


Desmodus Nerf
Ak200 Nerf  
is the evo good?  



Yes its an sr-3m with more range and ROF  
oh yesss

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:40 pm
I really want that E-Space map

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3382
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:47 pm
what if on convoy

that nuke case could be activated



tactical nuke incoming


free kills for me

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: