blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 27, 2012 12:58 pm
Will we get something like advanced classes or additional skill trees ?

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!
Advertisement

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedDec 27, 2012 1:58 pm
****;Hopes for some dual wielding or lance carrying warrior advancement.... ****Wink

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Second round of Q&A
Q: “Why only one gender for each class? Why is there no Archer class?” –riful666
A: It is very common with Korean Games with classes that are gender locked. Archer will be available in the future.

Q: “When OB arrive what client do we use?” -kjx_rawkz
A: Same client you guys have used for Closed Beta and Stress Test. It will be like a patch when OB is open.

Q: “What exactly is the Camp chat?” –cookio
A: Camp chat is chatting with people who are in the same Realm (Eos/Dione) as you.

Q: “How many Guild Slots and what will the Level Cap be for Open Beta” –Mpure
A: Unfortunately, this has not yet been finalized.

Q: “Will we have the transformation system complete in OBT?” –synster14
A: Transformation system is ongoing as there will be more mobs to transform in the future.

Group mechanics, Auction house, Castle Siege participation, Change Realms as Guild have already been suggested/ reported to the Developer.

Q: “Are we going to see a more improved RvR?” –Bryan.Fury
A: There are more features and plans the Developer are still implementing.

Q: “Will we have the political system, and perhaps shed some light on it for us?” –Mpure
A: Unfortunately, this is not available yet.

Q: “Will you fix the Windows 8 problem/compatibility for the release of the OB?” – rimoldiandrea
A: The Developer is aware of the issue and working on a fix for OB.

Q: “Will we get something like advanced classes or additional skill trees?” – blackdragon214
A: It is currently unknown at this time.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 27, 2012 3:57 pm
oh i see still early to ask about that huh
that or it's a secret ja ja

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

ALLAHOKBAR

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:41 pm

hey

guys - can some1 write up when the game start - i need know the time plss Smile

Lol

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:43 pm
they do not have a date yet for a Open Beta or it would have been announced already, everyone is waiting patiently were some more then others xD

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 27, 2012 4:44 pm
Its obvious that with higher level caps in the future, new skill trees will have to come out aswell.
So its just a matter of time when we are getting new skills, but I doubt there will be any new skills in the Open Beta.

Shoshko

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 7:29 am
Q: Could there be another CB for the game to check changes by develops? (more gifts for CB testers Very Happy)
I hope there will be another CB, I think game not ready for OB but w.e ^_^

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:30 am
Shoshko wrote:
Q: Could there be another CB for the game to check changes by develops? (more gifts for CB testers Very Happy)
I hope there will be another CB, I think game not ready for OB but w.e ^_^  

ThePinguTBT wrote:
@fishmaster Very Happy why don't you start a 3rd CB until OB is ready?  

filipvarga wrote:
Thats actually not a bad Idea, to open a temporary Server for people to discover some other bugs or just try out different builds etc.
Might not be possible if the current available Server is used for Developer testing though.  

TreishaSempai wrote:
Running a server takes money. They won't open a server if there's no way to make money off of it. So that isn't a feasible idea. Patience, my dears. It's a virtue Wink  

filipvarga wrote:
Thought so, but still it would have been a nice service for us impatient people
To make some profit of it, they could open an ingame mall and players would just get the items bought in the temporary server spawned into their inventories during Open Beta.
Would be a little work for the GMs though to keep track, or just let the buyers send Tickets with proofs to gain the items in Open Beta aswell.

I just hope Open Beta is starting shortly after New Year, but since there havent been any announcements yet I doubt it will.