Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:32 pm
-We will have still the Clan/Guild creation restriction or any class will be able to make it?

-If the reply to that question will be "no class restriction" do so ANY class be able to TAKE a castle and USE his features?

-Are we going to see a more friendly OpenPvP like a game i take as example all the times (L2)?

-Are we going to see a more improved RvR like i suggested on the topic you asked for feedbacks?

-Are we going to see a more optimized game client, that will allow ANY kind (or most) of Player to play without any imput lag and screen lag (hold screen, freezes, fps killing spree, ecc..)?

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|
Advertisement

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:46 pm
Kassandra1985 wrote:
synster14 wrote:
blackcat_100201 wrote:
is there a healing class in the game or is it just pali's i'm sorta confused on the topic just wanted too know if there was a designated healing class in game.  

Shadow mage right skill tree is as close as you are going to get to a healer.  

What is frustrating is that both skill tree's has aspects to a true healer. For the right has the healing skills, while the left has the nice and pretty buffs of a good healer. So wish those had not been split as they are.  

the beauty of the design of the different skill trees for each class is meant to make you seriously think over all your choices and let you decide what your ROLL in combat will be.

each side of shadowmage is balanced acordingly so imo i see no reason to 'fix' or change how it is as all the classes have to make tough skill tree decisions.

eppy72

Rank 0
eppy72
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:37 am

Unrelated to Question Thread

Simple "Thank You"
deatheater59 wrote:
What sort of changes should we expect to happen for PVP? When OB is released?  

I'd Simply like to say Thank You to [GS] Phoneix for Helping me with a Screen Size issue I was haveing although I could only see part of the screen we managed to work out issue from ingame he asked to meet in Forum Shout Box.... TY sooooo Much Phoneix !! Smile

edumen

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:30 pm
Will the warrior come with a lifesteal feature for better suvivability and solo ability?
What changes can you expect regarding the paladin OP heal

warnerthegreat

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:58 pm
One main issue i had was there were major gaps in quests while leveling. A few examples of this was around level 19 i just ran out of quests and had to grind up to 20. Also from level 30 on it was just a nightmare to level. So will this be addressed in OB or are we still looking at a Jagged leveling experience?

mrgrammax

Rank 0
mrgrammax
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:58 pm
is the game engine give us good FrameRate(FPS) while many characters on the screen ( 80-200 CHAR) ??

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:57 pm
I wish to have a quick as possible reply about these 2 questions:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
-We will have still the Clan/Guild creation restriction or any class will be able to make it?

-If the reply to that question will be "no class restriction" do so ANY class be able to TAKE a castle and USE his features?  

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:12 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
I wish to have a quick as possible reply about these 2 questions:
Bryan.Fury wrote:

Good question, and how would the political system work out with non-warriors having castles.

-Will we have the political system, and perhaps shed some light on it for us?

rimoldiandrea

Rank 0
rimoldiandrea
PostedDec 16, 2012 1:52 pm
Will you fix the Windows 8 problem/compatibility for the release of the OB?

Arsalem

Rank 1
Arsalem
PostedDec 20, 2012 6:41 am

curiousity is killing me

I am interested in a political system as well, but will resign to asking a lesser question instead. For you guild masters/ leaders out there, we have finally increased our guild rank to 3, and I have been having a hard time figuring out how to upload an emblem or choose one. What exactly do I need to do? Press g, select guild setup, select emblem.... and that's as far as I am getting. Please help. Smile -Arlem

Courtesy of Emralyn, Lalaheat & filipvarga <br> GL- LucidDream