Sabesian

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:23 am
timing for realm war and how to enter + do it more like 4 times a day for diffrent time zones thanks
Advertisement

Valex1994

Rank 0
Valex1994
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:25 am
coduxs wrote:
What can players expect in relation to the Resolution Problems?
What can players expect in relation to the Level Cap?  

These ones are my questions too, hope we will find the answer

moitano

Rank 0
moitano
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:36 pm
im lagging on the beta every time i move te camera (with the right mouse botton) the FPS pass from 80 to 1 every time i move the camera.....
my PC config its this one:
Intel core I7-2600k 3.4GHz 8mb
motherboard: Asus Evo Rev 3.0
RAM: Gskill Pipjaws X DDR3-2133MHz 4x4GB(16GB total)
Graf:Asus GTX570 1280Mb(ENGtx570 DCII/2Dis/1280MD5)
ard drive: OCZ SSD Agility 3 120GB.

Can u guys give me a Help PLEASE??? I really want to play XC Im waiting a Feedback from u guys TY

blackcat_100201

Rank 0
blackcat_100201
PostedNov 16, 2012 6:51 pm
is there a healing class in the game or is it just pali's i'm sorta confused on the topic just wanted too know if there was a designated healing class in game.

Congrats You've just been Stumped!

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:05 pm
blackcat_100201 wrote:
is there a healing class in the game or is it just pali's i'm sorta confused on the topic just wanted too know if there was a designated healing class in game.  

Shadow mage right skill tree is as close as you are going to get to a healer.

louie_vhoi08

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:11 pm

game data

i cannot open my launcher its say game data cannot open but i install the launcher and the download client but its failed how can i create a character if i cannot log in to the game please help me i want to play this game a long time since i saw it in game forum when it is called warren story am i right?

LeeWengHo

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:02 am

race and class progression

Do the races only affect the physical appearance of your character and the classes available to you? (i.e. if there were going to be any new class advancements added to the game, will certain class advancements be race specific?)

cmg469

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:13 am
Taz just a question how come 8 of my friends accounts has been unrecognized by the server.
the account they created only last for maximun of 2 days and the gone is there a fix for this

Kergoa

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:49 am

Are the characters written in stone?

I don't know if you've done it with ALL the females, but the female Elf warrior moves seriously badly. There is no way you could run like that and get anywhere without a broken ankle or dislocated boobs, nevermind have the strength to lift a sword at the end. It has to have been written by a man - women don't run like that - really ! Only ever seen Jerry Lewis do that.

And what's with all the armour men get while women run around half naked? 'Oh mister monster - see this bare patch here? That's where my vital organs are - just aim there.....'

I'm also finding turning 360 degrees a challenge.

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 17, 2012 10:08 am

Re: Are the characters written in stone?

Kergoa wrote:
I don't know if you've done it with ALL the females, but the female Elf warrior moves seriously badly. There is no way you could run like that and get anywhere without a broken ankle or dislocated boobs, nevermind have the strength to lift a sword at the end. It has to have been written by a man - women don't run like that - really ! Only ever seen Jerry Lewis do that.

And what's with all the armour men get while women run around half naked? 'Oh mister monster - see this bare patch here? That's where my vital organs are - just aim there.....'

I'm also finding turning 360 degrees a challenge.  

You should just give up on the female armor right now, you will not ever win that argument.