dongibongi2

Rank 0
dongibongi2
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:51 pm

My Feedback on DK

: l
Well..

My First impressions of DK were... "not very exciting". Actually pretty disappointing after getting all hyped up about it. I already hit lvl 35 and now testing the other classes. Feel's the same as playing Aion or L2 it's too similar to other games.. and not really made it's own stamp in the gaming industry. Maybe too quick to judge it. But yeahh.. Hopefully GM's have big plans and wanted some feedback on the early days of CB. Also the Event on Twilight beach wasn't too good I thought, Alot of people in my class chat was complaining about losing there Exp after dieing.

Just a few things I thought I would bring up, no hating towards anyone.

Hanzo~

Advertisement

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Re: My Feedback on DK

dongibongi2 wrote:
Well..

My First impressions of DK were... "not very exciting". Actually pretty disappointing after getting all hyped up about it. I already hit lvl 35 and now testing the other classes. Feel's the same as playing Aion or L2 it's too similar to other games.. and not really made it's own stamp in the gaming industry. Maybe too quick to judge it. But yeahh.. Hopefully GM's have big plans and wanted some feedback on the early days of CB. Also the Event on Twilight beach wasn't too good I thought, Alot of people in my class chat was complaining about losing there Exp after dieing.

Hanzo~  
Personally i like it, the only thing to change is the PvP system, that have to be made the same as L2 have.. then DKO will became perfect.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

dongibongi2

Rank 0
dongibongi2
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Bryan.Fury wrote:
dongibongi2 wrote:
Well..

Hanzo~  
Personally i like it, the only thing to change is the PvP system, that have to be made the same as L2 have.. then DKO will became perfect.  

What makes DK different compared to other similar games online? I can see this game going the same as the last Aeria game I played.. :s

dudleybrianj

Rank 0
dudleybrianj
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:58 pm
With so many MMOs out just about any MMO is similar to the major titles out now.

If you want a revolutionary MMO (Maybe Sandbox) than look at Darkfall: UW, of course all games that are hyped don't live up to gamers expectations. (SWTOR for ex.)

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:00 pm

dongibongi2 wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
dongibongi2 wrote:
Well..

Hanzo~  

What makes DK different compared to other similar games online? I can see this game going the same as the last Aeria game I played.. :s  
I don't know DKO have something special...i can just say that since we leaved L2 that has been destroyed by his company, we was going here and there searching something similar to it that will be a sobstitute to our game we lost. Here with DKO we found a lot of stuff that is pretty similar to it and if they will get also the PvP system work like it we definitelly can say we found our new home..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

dongibongi2

Rank 0
dongibongi2
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:01 pm
dudleybrianj wrote:
With so many MMOs out just about any MMO is similar to the major titles out now.

If you want a revolutionary MMO (Maybe Sandbox) than look at Darkfall: UW, of course all games that are hyped don't live up to gamers expectations. (SWTOR for ex.)  

True Dat

dudleybrianj

Rank 0
dudleybrianj
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:04 pm
I'm interested how this game will fair.
I'm in need of a new home, the gameplay does seem generic though.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:29 pm
I think DKO can be successful if things are placed in perspective. It might take a bit of work, but I think it can become a great game Smile

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:40 pm
Well here are some of my impressions about the game

1. A lot more streamlined then some other mmo's I have played getting bogged down with 3 different jobs 30+ dailies, guild quests etc. you have to do becomes too routine. More isn't always better

2. There is some variation between individuals characters, but not much like most games it mostly rewards you for staying in one skill tree which is ok to me but may turn other people off though.

3. So far no instances this is good or bad depending if you can get into a top guild or not. I prefer it because it drives competition.

4. A lot of people complain about the inability to rest for faster hp/mana regen. Since sorceress's can recover mana and shadow mages heal i think it just encourages group play. If you want to solo you can grind and get all the gold you need for pots.

5. As far as PvP is concerned haven't seen much yet. Hoping as more get to 35 it will pick up RvR and the castle siege should be interesting if it gets good turnout.

6. limited world/trade chat: sometimes convenient but usually spammed in most games which is why I usually leave it off.

7. Some really good gold sinks at this time although trade is somewhat limited for reasons above but i assume 1 city will emerge as the trade center so not a huge issue.

I can tell by what is and isn't available to us at this time there is still a lot to see in the game so I'm optimistic for this games future.

Papa.Smurf

Rank 5
Papa.Smurf
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:51 pm
Looks like an early version of Rappelz, but a bit crappier.
Hopefully gameplay further down in levels will become somewhat interesting.