freakyboy01

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Re: rc

uH.TopSecret wrote:
freakyboy01 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
gumbykid wrote:
To the arguers, sometimes simplicity is key, other times it is not. For example, nearly every professional company in the world has a very simplistic logo that everyone would recognize. In other cases, such as making a scene in a movie that involves destroying an entire city, I would hope for some **** good effects.

Look at the SF weapon bombs:
Gold M4 - Changed the color of part of the M4
Dragon M4 - Added a simplistic dragon design
Alcad M4 - Again, changed the color
Camo M4 - Added a simplistic camo pattern

You can make the most complex design ever and put it on a gun, yet some people might hate it. It might override the natural color of the gun and hurt people's eyes. Or you can change the color of parts and call it a brand new skin. Again, some people might hate it because it wasn't modified enough.

Personally, I think Top did a decent job on the M4 considering it has more design than most weapon bombs currently on SF while not covering every square inch of the gun. The key in this case is balance, it isn't a company logo or movie effects, just a gun on a very low-graphic game. Having amazing graphics on a gun then looking at a pixelated wall of grey doesn't seem right, so in this case gun graphics should lean slightly more to the simplistic side.  

i agree whole heartedly lol.

i made one with more graphics Razz

-cough- its named after memphis. so. King M4,  

stop abusing topaz  

we don't have any topaz and hes not abusing anyone.  

YOUR STUPID LOL
Advertisement

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:14 pm

freakyboy01 wrote:
uH.TopSecret wrote:
freakyboy01 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
gumbykid wrote:
To the arguers, sometimes simplicity is key, other times it is not. For example, nearly every professional company in the world has a very simplistic logo that everyone would recognize. In other cases, such as making a scene in a movie that involves destroying an entire city, I would hope for some **** good effects.

You can make the most complex design ever and put it on a gun, yet some people might hate it. It might override the natural color of the gun and hurt people's eyes. Or you can change the color of parts and call it a brand new skin. Again, some people might hate it because it wasn't modified enough.

Personally, I think Top did a decent job on the M4 considering it has more design than most weapon bombs currently on SF while not covering every square inch of the gun. The key in this case is balance, it isn't a company logo or movie effects, just a gun on a very low-graphic game. Having amazing graphics on a gun then looking at a pixelated wall of grey doesn't seem right, so in this case gun graphics should lean slightly more to the simplistic side.  

stop abusing topaz  

YOUR STUPID LOL  

Stop accusing people of being stupid if you're stupid yourself.

freakyboy01

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:16 pm

uH.TopSecret wrote:
freakyboy01 wrote:
uH.TopSecret wrote:
freakyboy01 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
gumbykid wrote:

stop abusing topaz  

YOUR STUPID LOL  

do you even know whats Topaz is?

3kgt

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:29 pm
Galaxy M4A1 by Optical

efCt

Rank 0
efCt
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:29 pm
the gun should have the old graphics

pastavazouipwn

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:50 pm
Here's another entry:

.NovemberRain

Rank 1
.NovemberRain
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:00 pm
MORE M4s lol.. I like m4 so yah here's mah lightning m4a1

JohnnyBoi.

Rank 2
JohnnyBoi.
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:43 pm

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:53 pm

freakyboy01 wrote:
uH.TopSecret wrote:
freakyboy01 wrote:
uH.TopSecret wrote:
freakyboy01 wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
gumbykid wrote:

stop abusing topaz  

YOUR STUPID LOL  

do you even know whats Topaz is?  

either u like it or dont.

From Gus, With Love.

JohnnyBoi.

Rank 2
JohnnyBoi.
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:21 pm