Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
2. GOLD SCAR? ROFL, ( 1. we get perm GOLD SCAR from playtime event ) ( 2. its **** sp capsule fun not AP/WB wtf are you talking about? im sure you kidding me ).
3. its the 2nd TIER with out playtime.. wow this new PM knew that, he cant do MEMPHIS job, his only want ap.
okay thanks and gl " anyway ",
bye lorance .  

if you dont want it, dont do it. nobody is forcing u to do this tier. they're doin their job, stop complaining  

" and cmon look at the prizes they are VERY cheap! "
and I want complain My right to say My opinion .
" they're doin their job " ohh didnt know his job only get more AP/money.
sorry.  

1. if they are very cheap, why are u complaining?
2. all u do is complain, learn to appreciate what they're doing for the people. you are not the only player here and other people are asking for tiers. its not all about u and what u want.
3. duhh its a company, it's part of their job to earn money.  

memphis job was " GET PPL TO SF AND MAKE PPL HAVE FUN " .  

i'll repeat myself, its not only about you and what you want. Getting people to sf can mean tiers (winning the gun they want since not all the people have these guns) and events. by definition, PEOPLE doesnt only mean YOU  

yeah baby i didnt said that, and think about those ppl who cant spend money okay? its just not fair 2 TIER no 1 playtime .  

you can understand right? from them being busy, there are playtimes that haven't been paid out yet. they dont wanna add another playtime yet then get more people complaining about more delayed pay outs. give them time. they're also busy with other things like nats/fixing bugs/hax complaints/etc.  

Great, here you go changed Subject .
I though you say " from start they made playtime events " but I would like to remember you and every 1 here who thinking like u, and every playtime we got, there a TIER.
okay you changed subject that mean you dont have what to say more, thanks and sorry, BYE.
Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:45 pm
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
2. GOLD SCAR? ROFL, ( 1. we get perm GOLD SCAR from playtime event ) ( 2. its **** sp capsule fun not AP/WB wtf are you talking about? im sure you kidding me ).
3. its the 2nd TIER with out playtime.. wow this new PM knew that, he cant do MEMPHIS job, his only want ap.
bye lorance .  

if you dont want it, dont do it. nobody is forcing u to do this tier. they're doin their job, stop complaining  

sorry.  

2. all u do is complain, learn to appreciate what they're doing for the people. you are not the only player here and other people are asking for tiers. its not all about u and what u want.

i'll repeat myself, its not only about you and what you want. Getting people to sf can mean tiers (winning the gun they want since not all the people have these guns) and events. by definition, PEOPLE doesnt only mean YOU  

yeah baby i didnt said that, and think about those ppl who cant spend money okay? its just not fair 2 TIER no 1 playtime .  

you can understand right? from them being busy, there are playtimes that haven't been paid out yet. they dont wanna add another playtime yet then get more people complaining about more delayed pay outs. give them time. they're also busy with other things like nats/fixing bugs/hax complaints/etc.  

I though you say " from start they made playtime events " but I would like to remember you, and every playtime we got, there a TIER.
okay you changed subject that mean you dont have what to say more, thanks and sorry, BYE.  

which part did i change the subject? im still talking about the same stuff. i guess u didnt understand it. and they never said that every tier there's gonna be a playtime or every playtime there's gonna be a tier. u r just assuming things then complain off your assumptions lol

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:50 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

I though you say " from start they made playtime events " but I would like to remember you, and every playtime we got, there a TIER.

which part did i change the subject? im still talking about the same stuff. i guess u didnt understand it. and they never said that every tier there's gonna be a playtime or every playtime there's gonna be a tier. u r just assuming things then complain off your assumptions lol  

you made me laugh here,
how did you get it? I said " they never said that every tier there's gonna be a playtime or every playtime there's gonna be a tier. " ? I said that?
I just said, every time we GOT playtime there was a TIER, never we have played playtime without tier.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:51 pm
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

you made me laugh here,
how did you get it? I said " they never said that every tier there's gonna be a playtime or every playtime there's gonna be a tier. " ? I said that?
I just said, every time we GOT playtime there was a TIER, never we have played playtime without tier.  

read it carefully and try to understand. They never said every time we get a playtime there will be a tier. so stop assuming that. understand my point here? that means stop complaining coz they never promised such thing. its only your assumption.

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:52 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

you made me laugh here,

read it carefully and try to understand. They never said every time we get a playtime there will be a tier. so stop assuming that. understand my point here?  

no, because you dont understand what I said. okay anyway
Cool Good night we'll continue tomorrow.

Oh and
That why you cant get it, I understand you're trying to do smart and protect them even if i'm right. because you want to up to GAMESAGE, oh, goodluck.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:58 pm
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

you made me laugh here,

read it carefully and try to understand. They never said every time we get a playtime there will be a tier. so stop assuming that. understand my point here?  

no, because you dont understand what I said. okay anyway
Cool Good night we'll continue tomorrow.

Oh and
That why you cant get it, I understand you're trying to do smart and protect them because you want to up to GAMESAGE, oh, goodluck.  

first of all, its not protecting them nor trying to be a gamesage. i just dont like seeing people complain everytime and being so negative, its not helping anybody. and im just helping u understand that they never promised anything about tiers and events since u are complaining that there's 2 tiers and no playtime event right now. but yeah, if u still cant get what im saying, idk anymore how to let u understand. lol

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:01 pm
Pm vert iPmd u some thing important plz check and see if u can help me and pm me back regardless so I can know (:

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:01 pm
husseinatwa wrote:
Pm vert iPmd u some thing important plz check and see if u can help me and pm me back regardless so I can know (:  

skull gat! Smile

jediwushu

Rank 2
jediwushu
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:02 pm
woah 4 1 tries o.o

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:03 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
husseinatwa wrote:

skull gat! Smile  

Haha yup I plan and hope on getting it back as soon as possible Very Happy