Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:25 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
2. GOLD SCAR? ROFL, ( 1. we get perm GOLD SCAR from playtime event ) ( 2. its **** sp capsule fun not AP/WB wtf are you talking about? im sure you kidding me ).
3. its the 2nd TIER with out playtime.. wow this new PM knew that, he cant do MEMPHIS job, his only want ap.
okay thanks and gl " anyway ",
bye lorance .  

Don't worry we will get more Play time events, and cmon look at the prizes they are VERY cheap!  

people like me I dont need more sp i got 2m.
and I got all guns, so why I need to pay more for this tier?
and its 2nd tier AP, and no playtime event, memphis never did that, 2tier no1 playtime, this new pm just saw me his only care about AP Up to now  

if u have all the guns and sp then why are u complaining for a playtime? u dont need it coz u have everything right?  

yeah, but maybe from playtime i got my guns that i need.. yeah ?
I dont have all wbs. I just have all WBS in this tier
Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:28 pm
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
2. GOLD SCAR? ROFL, ( 1. we get perm GOLD SCAR from playtime event ) ( 2. its **** sp capsule fun not AP/WB wtf are you talking about? im sure you kidding me ).
3. its the 2nd TIER with out playtime.. wow this new PM knew that, he cant do MEMPHIS job, his only want ap.
bye lorance .  

if you dont want it, dont do it. nobody is forcing u to do this tier. they're doin their job, stop complaining  

" and cmon look at the prizes they are VERY cheap! "
and I want complain My right to say My opinion .
" they're doin their job " ohh didnt know his job only get more AP/money.
sorry.  

1. if they are very cheap, why are u complaining?
2. all u do is complain, learn to appreciate what they're doing for the people. you are not the only player here and other people are asking for tiers. its not all about u and what u want.
3. duhh its a company, it's part of their job to earn money.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:28 pm
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

Don't worry we will get more Play time events, and cmon look at the prizes they are VERY cheap!  

people like me I dont need more sp i got 2m.
and I got all guns, so why I need to pay more for this tier?
and its 2nd tier AP, and no playtime event, memphis never did that, 2tier no1 playtime, this new pm just saw me his only care about AP Up to now  

if u have all the guns and sp then why are u complaining for a playtime? u dont need it coz u have everything right?  

yeah, but maybe from playtime i got my guns that i need.. yeah ?
I dont have all wbs. I just have all WBS in this tier  

then dont do this tier and just wait for another tier. simple as that.

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:30 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

if you dont want it, dont do it. nobody is forcing u to do this tier. they're doin their job, stop complaining  

sorry.  

2. all u do is complain, learn to appreciate what they're doing for the people. you are not the only player here and other people are asking for tiers. its not all about u and what u want.

memphis job was " GET PPL TO SF AND MAKE PPL HAVE FUN " .

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:30 pm
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

This guy just deserves to be ignored...

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:31 pm
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

bro, you can ignore me okay? im not talking to you, thanks.
and IDC like i give a **** .

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:34 pm
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

i'll repeat myself, its not only about you and what you want. Getting people to sf can mean tiers (winning the gun they want since not all the people have these guns) and events. by definition, PEOPLE doesnt only mean YOU

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:35 pm
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

best advice i ever heard today. Smile

Shurapanet

Rank 2
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:36 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

i'll repeat myself, its not only about you and what you want. Getting people to sf can mean tiers (winning the gun they want since not all the people have these guns) and events. by definition, PEOPLE doesnt only mean YOU  

yeah baby i didnt said that, and think about those ppl who cant spend money okay? its just not fair 2 TIER no 1 playtime .

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:38 pm
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
Shurapanet wrote:
1. ITS NOT FAIR BTW.
bye lorance .  

sorry.  

yeah baby i didnt said that, and think about those ppl who cant spend money okay? its just not fair 2 TIER no 1 playtime .  

you can understand right? from them being busy, there are playtimes that haven't been paid out yet. they dont wanna add another playtime yet then get more people complaining about more delayed pay outs. give them time. they're also busy with other things like nats/fixing bugs/hax complaints/etc.