Author Message

tsunamiwavess

Rank 2
tsunamiwavess
Joined
08 Nov 2012
Posts
577
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:44 pm

The New Events.. yea there bad

Honestly you're boring your players to death with these "Play _____ for 2 hours get 10,000 euros" Atleast it was sniper gallery this time, but new event please either way im not playing but the people who are dont like,this. Atleast put a mode like Random Demo.. Jeez louise

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
2438
Location
Some toilet in Russia
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:45 pm
It pushes players toward not-so famous maps and at least they're awesome, giving you 10k just for 2 hours.
If it was ijji, they'd make you play 2 hours to enter a raffle type of system and only top 5 would either get 10k-30k or Gcoins.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:49 pm
I would rather get timed items than euros. I don't really want to buy any guns and the things I really want are AP and BP.

tsunamiwavess

Rank 2
tsunamiwavess
Joined
08 Nov 2012
Posts
577
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:50 pm
Theres always a reason why those maps aren't played tho that often right?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:52 pm
tsunamiwavess wrote:
Theres always a reason why those maps aren't played tho that often right?  


Because you get more exp from demo and there aren't as many different maps for other gamemodes.

JayAreEmCeeJR

Rank 4
JayAreEmCeeJR
Joined
07 Oct 2012
Posts
2438
Location
Some toilet in Russia
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:54 pm
ZuMaiKadoM. wrote:
JayAreEmCeeJR wrote:
It pushes players toward not-so famous maps and at least they're awesome, giving you 10k just for 2 hours.
If it was ijji, they'd make you play 2 hours to enter a raffle type of system and only top 5 would either get 10k-30k or Gcoins.  


With IJJI I got in an event 100,000 euros just for being a General rank.  

When? In another alternate universe?

tsunamiwavess

Rank 2
tsunamiwavess
Joined
08 Nov 2012
Posts
577
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:56 pm
tbh I dont play demo for exp just way more fun on the other hand annihaltion maps are just to get a quickgame in or somewhat but not something that should be played for 2hours..!! Nah im gucci

Posted By Aeria Mobile

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
3196
Location
Work Camp #22 Korea, North
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:16 pm
they're*

come on, that's like, 3rd grade grammar.

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4592
Location
United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:42 pm
These events are wonderful. Its a way to get Euro without having to supply up every time.

In 2 hours you can get 10k euros as opposed to 3 days to supply..

What more do you want from a casual event?

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10817
Location
tampa United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Re: The New Events.. yea there bad

tsunamiwavess wrote:
Honestly you're boring your players to death with these "Play _____ for 2 hours get 10,000 euros" Atleast it was sniper gallery this time, but new event please either way im not playing but the people who are dont like,this. Atleast put a mode like Random Demo.. Jeez louise  

Just take it or leave it bruah Razz

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: