PostedMar 04, 2013 10:27 pm

+5 wiz no dragon in FA

HAXOPHAXOPHAXOP

gratz to zicon and wizzychicky Wink

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedMar 06, 2013 4:40 pm
well this match was interesting they all ganked me for revenge rather then worrying about xtal xD and they had a wiz to till about half way in.. but wow really? 28 kills 0 deaths? i thought id have died at aleast once xD especially with clerelle there.

ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:03 pm
terminotor23 wrote:
well this match was interesting they all ganked me for revenge rather then worrying about xtal xD and they had a wiz to till about half way in.. but wow really? 28 kills 0 deaths? i thought id have died at aleast once xD especially with clerelle there.

nice 28 kills with no deaths but did you really expect a level 36 and 38 to deal much damage to a fully geared zerk? not to mention your vit/def pots. i'm not busting your balls and all. it's still a great performance. o/

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:12 pm
ShrimpTeriyaki wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:

nice 28 kills with no deaths but did you really expect a level 36 and 38 to deal much damage to a fully geared zerk? not to mention your vit/def pots. i'm not busting your balls and all. it's still a great performance. o/  

surprisingly the 38 sin was rather well geared and unlike most under 40's he knew what he was doing.. he may probably be a good sin soon but the sage.. tbh the sage wasnt that great :/ however when they all ganked me freqeuntly after the first few minutes it was obvious that there team was rather decent .. lol that 38 sins crit damage is nuts not to mention the 40's. had to make sure they never critted me :/

i also didn't have to use my shield ._. so im still kinda amazed.. there team did ok until all they focused on was me ._.

oPIchuo

Rank 0
oPIchuo
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:31 pm

First time posted here x.x

Any Love for the +9 armor +15 staff wiz >: ? no? kk. I leave now

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:45 pm
terminotor23 wrote:
ShrimpTeriyaki wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:

surprisingly the 38 sin was rather well geared and unlike most under 40's he knew what he was doing.. he may probably be a good sin soon but the sage.. tbh the sage wasnt that great :/ however when they all ganked me freqeuntly after the first few minutes it was obvious that there team was rather decent .. lol that 38 sins crit damage is nuts not to mention the 40's. had to make sure they never critted me :/

i also didn't have to use my shield ._. so im still kinda amazed.. there team did ok until all they focused on was me ._.  

mate shrimp is actually right, you see, whether or not the sin is geared or not, especially being lvl 38..and obv sage wasn't "good" they were underleveled. well ofc i'm not insinuating it was your fault you were against some undergeared and underleveled..but when you come out 28:0..if you want to post it, post it..because giving commentary sorta concieted and seems a bit like annoying bragging, whether you mean it or not. retort wasn't necessary either, makes it look worse.

Nyxion - 50/60/70/80 Ranger/SS Gaia/Ponchee
KikiChara - 40 Zerk Gaia
Kikichara - Mystic

FantasyToxic2

Rank 0
FantasyToxic2
PostedMar 08, 2013 12:17 am
terminotor23 wrote:

I win, tehehe.

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedMar 08, 2013 6:22 am
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:

I win, tehehe.  

]
.__. 40 is derp