Author Message

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
Joined
05 Jan 2011
Posts
343
Location
Eminence United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 9:47 am
Darthkiller_26 wrote:
The.Mayor. wrote:
shdwhate wrote:
silentplayer1 wrote:
That's all fun and good, but FA/EA don't start enough. I could litter the forums with WSB games, but none of them are even fun.  

wsb isnt very fun anymore. gotten lame. would like to see fa spam, like the old days. might actually become active on breezes again, and give you some better competition marz  


lol keep dreaming, 40 will never change  


50000g it changes.  


as long as the majority of 40's are sins and rangers, no it wont. and, once people realize, that there are indeed enough people to start fa, maybe then it will.

<System> Its what we do
Advertisement

FantasyToxic2

Rank 0
FantasyToxic2
Joined
15 Sep 2011
Posts
117
Location
Outside your window, Sweden
PostedJan 23, 2013 3:22 pm
shdwhate wrote:
Darthkiller_26 wrote:
The.Mayor. wrote:
shdwhate wrote:
silentplayer1 wrote:
That's all fun and good, but FA/EA don't start enough. I could litter the forums with WSB games, but none of them are even fun.  

wsb isnt very fun anymore. gotten lame. would like to see fa spam, like the old days. might actually become active on breezes again, and give you some better competition marz  


lol keep dreaming, 40 will never change  


50000g it changes.  


as long as the majority of 40's are sins and rangers, no it wont. and, once people realize, that there are indeed enough people to start fa, maybe then it will.  

Wait what, FA doesnt start because of sins and rangers now..?

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
418
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:51 pm
GG lmao.

Zen_Hikari

Rank 2
Zen_Hikari
Joined
30 Jan 2011
Posts
471
Location
United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 7:59 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
GG lmao.
 


Omg. Is this what 70 is nowadays? ._. Hurry up and be 70 i wanna see what happens.

Level 41 Paladin, RIP The Burning Templar. Zennin Level 71 Templar, RIP

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Posts
627
Location
San Fransisco United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 10:35 pm
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
shdwhate wrote:
Darthkiller_26 wrote:
The.Mayor. wrote:
shdwhate wrote:
silentplayer1 wrote:
That's all fun and good, but FA/EA don't start enough. I could litter the forums with WSB games, but none of them are even fun.  

wsb isnt very fun anymore. gotten lame. would like to see fa spam, like the old days. might actually become active on breezes again, and give you some better competition marz  


lol keep dreaming, 40 will never change  


50000g it changes.  


as long as the majority of 40's are sins and rangers, no it wont. and, once people realize, that there are indeed enough people to start fa, maybe then it will.  

Wait what, FA doesnt start because of sins and rangers now..?  


FA doesn't start because there is no reason to join it. GG, takes only 10 people to start WSB, js...

@Natsu: LOOOOOL, so sad, 70 arena's future looks dim...

- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:04 am
coolsasuke wrote:
 


LOL, Natsu in 70 now.. farming time. *-*

Izzeth

Rank 2
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
561
Location
United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:09 am
iBambi wrote:
coolsasuke wrote:
 


LOL, Natsu in 70 now.. farming time. *-*  


Run Natsu.. Run.. QQ

ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
Joined
24 Mar 2011
Posts
234
Location
Cloud 9 United States
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:15 am
Izzeth wrote:
iBambi wrote:
coolsasuke wrote:
 


LOL, Natsu in 70 now.. farming time. *-*  


Run Natsu.. Run.. QQ  


i don't know if i should laugh or feel bad about this match.

why so serious?

Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
626
Location
In the end of the world, Argentina
PostedJan 24, 2013 6:19 pm
ShrimpTeriyaki wrote:
Izzeth wrote:
iBambi wrote:
coolsasuke wrote:
 


LOL, Natsu in 70 now.. farming time. *-*  


Run Natsu.. Run.. QQ  


i don't know if i should laugh or feel bad about this match.  



why not both.

Izzeth

Rank 2
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
561
Location
United States
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:10 am
Went threw old SS's today, not sure if this counts or is anything good, esp since this is from last year on Bodor and it's not that impressive but it's the best I haz I suppose.. :c

Click Me!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: