irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Prankster Revival?

Hi Guys,

So a friend is going to give me the well-known clan that everyone hates...Prankster. That's right, Prankster. I've read the forums, saying how it's bad cause people hack on it, OPK during clan war, etc. But, I have something to say.

Yes, Prankster has hackers, and yes, it is bannable, but once I obtain it, I am going to wipe every member that is in Prankster currently and start with a clean slate. I don't want to see the clan go down with everyone in it. I wanna see it rise up high with a good reputation. That's why I am asking you guys about it.

I know you hate Prankster, but if you can just think about it, I'll start the clan over...no more hacking, no more lags, it will be a clan consist of regular Aeria players like you and me. So what do you guys think? Can we start Prankster over again and wipe all it's negativity away?

Advertisement

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Prankster Revival?

irobbing wrote:
Hi Guys,

So a friend is going to give me the well-known clan that everyone hates...Prankster. That's right, Prankster. I've read the forums, saying how it's bad cause people hack on it, OPK during clan war, etc. But, I have something to say.

Yes, Prankster has hackers, and yes, it is bannable, but once I obtain it, I am going to wipe every member that is in Prankster currently and start with a clean slate. I don't want to see the clan go down with everyone in it. I wanna see it rise up high with a good reputation. That's why I am asking you guys about it.

I know you hate Prankster, but if you can just think about it, I'll start the clan over...no more hacking, no more lags, it will be a clan consist of regular Aeria players like you and me. So what do you guys think? Can we start Prankster over again and wipe all it's negativity away?  

HE CLIMBIN IN YO WINDOW SNATCHN YO PEOPLE UP

TRYN TO R**IN SO HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE CUS THEY R**IN EVERYBODY UP INHERE..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKsVSBhSwJg&feature=relmfu

WonderBean

Rank 0
WonderBean
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:58 pm
As a former member i would love to see this happen, I left when everything went completely downhill but it would be nice to see Prankster gain a new reputation

<a>If not for sits... why is it made of warm? - lolcats.com</a>

SmiIey

Rank 2
SmiIey
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:59 pm
It would be nice if it had a legit team, just saying, I won't be joining, good luck though.

Crowmagnon23

Rank 3
Crowmagnon23
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:03 pm
All jokes aside it would be nice if it came back.

But thats going to be pretttttty hard to do given AVA's problems atm.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolfteamlegacy Offical wolfteam legacy group^

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:06 pm
It would be easier to just make another clan. Since it has wins/losses and exp thanks to hackers.

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:39 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
It would be easier to just make another clan. Since it has wins/losses and exp thanks to hackers.  

True...but I mean, the clan mark is nice ahuehue, and TECH clan has one, but it doesn't look good. Anyway, I'm just getting you guy's opinions to see if you could accept Prankter as a non hacking clan.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:45 pm
I wants to join ._.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Crowmagnon23 wrote:
irobbing wrote:
Hi Guys,

TRYN TO R**IN SO HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE CUS THEY R**IN EVERYBODY UP INHERE..........

I honestly just spent 15 minutes watching this vid again Very Happy

@OP, If you truly do this then I'm pretty sure the community will support you. Its a good thing that you guys are trying to change

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:54 pm

ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Crowmagnon23 wrote:
irobbing wrote:
Hi Guys,

I honestly just spent 15 minutes watching this vid again Very Happy

@OP, If you truly do this then I'm pretty sure the community will support you. Its a good thing that you guys are trying to change  
why would u watch even 1 mintue of this lamo