Author Message

fight118

Rank 0
fight118
Joined
08 Apr 2010
Posts
165
Location
Everywhereinthe United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:19 pm

FUZZY TEST

Beat me in a duel without losing half hp!
Rules:
1. No stealth at start of duel but slip is ok
2. No pots/buffs/etc NO BOOSTS or CHARGES!!
3. HP cannot go below half
4. ONE CHANCE PER DAY
5. Must be level 40 and yes people have tried to take it with a 30 lvl advantage
So far here is the list of passers:
Roce
TsunaaKun
ButterBun
Persie / Virile
Zekiness
Optimistics
UsagiChara
KaiserJr/Acuity
Creag

I will add people when they pass Very Happy
And yes these are all bodor names mostly because noone from gaia has passed yet.

If you would like to take a test find me in Kaslow Square CH. 1 PONCHEEEEE
If ch 1 is too laggy pm me and ill switch :3
GOOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

Advertisement

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Posts
627
Location
San Fransisco United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:23 pm
So we have to duel you once a day under your conditions in order to vindicate our worth? Inb4 Marz test, Persie test, Pro tests, just stick to arena as the main test and ratios as worth, Ty. Not to debunk the challenge, but as almost everyone on that list would say, just arena and do well, duels don't prove much.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

fight118

Rank 0
fight118
Joined
08 Apr 2010
Posts
165
Location
Everywhereinthe United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:22 pm
Peeps been asking to take it so i figured i just make a thread if u dont wanna take it then shoo e.e

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Posts
627
Location
San Fransisco United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:38 pm
I didnt wish to debunk the challenge, just questioning its purpose, in game duels mean nothing. Advertising duels lol

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
Joined
28 Feb 2012
Posts
886
Location
Ukraine
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:03 pm
loled at this post

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Posts
627
Location
San Fransisco United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: FUZZY TEST

Beat me in a duel without losing half hp!
fight118 wrote:
Rules:
5. Must be level 40 and yes people have tried to take it with a 30 lvl advantage
 


What? You mean lvl 70s fail this test?

- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
Joined
28 Jan 2012
Posts
524
Location
Boston United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:58 pm
ttmxx wrote:
loled at this post  

I loled at your face

FantasyToxic2

Rank 0
FantasyToxic2
Joined
15 Sep 2011
Posts
117
Location
Outside your window, Sweden
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Re: FUZZY TEST

Beat me in a duel without losing half hp!
fight118 wrote:
Rules:
1. No stealth at start of duel but slip is ok
2. No pots/buffs/etc NO BOOSTS or CHARGES!!
3. HP cannot go below half
4. ONE CHANCE PER DAY
5. Must be level 40 and yes people have tried to take it with a 30 lvl advantage
So far here is the list of passers:
Roce
TsunaaKun
ButterBun
Persie / Virile
Zekiness
Optimistics
UsagiChara
KaiserJr/Acuity
Creag

I will add people when they pass Very Happy
And yes these are all bodor names mostly because noone from gaia has passed yet.

If you would like to take a test find me in Kaslow Square CH. 1 PONCHEEEEE
If ch 1 is too laggy pm me and ill switch :3
GOOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!  


Oh bring it, imma be first Gaian gurl to make you cry Wink

- Kyouki 40 Ranger

IMTM

Rank 1
IMTM
Joined
26 Dec 2011
Posts
219
Location
VR Bangladesh
PostedNov 16, 2012 12:51 am
lol.gaia 'player is dangerous. than bodor. (i think XD)

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
Joined
28 Feb 2012
Posts
886
Location
Ukraine
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:10 am

Re: FUZZY TEST

Beat me in a duel without losing half hp!
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
fight118 wrote:
Rules:
1. No stealth at start of duel but slip is ok
2. No pots/buffs/etc NO BOOSTS or CHARGES!!
3. HP cannot go below half
4. ONE CHANCE PER DAY
5. Must be level 40 and yes people have tried to take it with a 30 lvl advantage
So far here is the list of passers:
Roce
TsunaaKun
ButterBun
Persie / Virile
Zekiness
Optimistics
UsagiChara
KaiserJr/Acuity
Creag

I will add people when they pass Very Happy
And yes these are all bodor names mostly because noone from gaia has passed yet.

If you would like to take a test find me in Kaslow Square CH. 1 PONCHEEEEE
If ch 1 is too laggy pm me and ill switch :3
GOOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!  


Oh bring it, imma be first Gaian gurl to make you cry Wink

- Kyouki 40 Ranger  

you already lost jan Wink

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: