coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:23 pm
If this already isn't implemented into Events, maybe a good way to improve accuracy for players would be to make it locations done during quests, that way players are prone to think back to the time they were at, say, Level 10 Creatures in order to find the person doing the event.

Advertisement

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:38 pm
The golem and slime hint was okay.

The tree was less than ideal, but still worked.

The first was horrendous.

As for advice to make it better. After being found, move EVERY time.

Try to find more notable of a location. Doesn't have to be something major like the airship northwest of Raden.
But, something unique in the world.

Like the ruins in the tempest fields.
The hint could have been. I think a Tempest destroyed these buildings.

There are ruins all over the place but throwing in Tempest is the hint as to where the ruins are.

I know mines not perfect either, but i feel it's a step in the right direction from what it was.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to insult, I just feel it could have been thought out a little bit more.
Perhaps you need to pick GS's and ask them for a little bit of help. Razz

P.S
I actually enjoyed the event, just felt that I should comment for future improvement upon the event.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:43 pm
I am actually looking forward to see who the GS's are and what they have planned for this community. I'm sure some of them will be managing the forums while others make awesome events. With the help of the great Ebil of course.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:28 pm
I Tried to find but failed! :c

aeriamasterz22

Rank 0
aeriamasterz22
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:36 pm
synster14 wrote:

Idea How are you ment to move every time when there are people going to chase you and reveal your location.

My suggestion is this :

Once you have been found by one character switch channels and move to a brand new location then advertise that your at a certain place (not too obious like x:245 z:882 lol) and do not tell them what server channel you are on. that makes it 20x harder because people will have to switch channels and keep searching.

(not sure if you could make an exclusive closed server/channel for GM's, because then you could switch to that one and move again.)

Many thanks

Invincible

*Put this again and you'll be banned Mwuahahahaha

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:58 pm
aeriamasterz22 wrote:
synster14 wrote:

Idea How are you ment to move every time when there are people going to chase you and reveal your location.

My suggestion is this :

Once you have been found by one character switch channels and move to a brand new location then advertise that your at a certain place (not too obious like x:245 z:882 lol) and do not tell them what server channel you are on. that makes it 20x harder because people will have to switch channels and keep searching.

(not sure if you could make an exclusive closed server/channel for GM's, because then you could switch to that one and move again.)

Many thanks

Invincible  

Pretty sure GM's have teleport powers.....so moving isn't actually walking.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:00 pm
Yes. The GM's are able to teleport abilities why? Because they are h4xors. So it is just a matter of seconds till Ebil can find another place to cool his body.

Osprey

Rank 0
Osprey
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:45 pm
I was able to find GMebilfish but i had problems with the trade window.GM Hide & Seek was always fun On KH & so was this.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:08 pm
That really stinks. But on the bright side there will be plenty of other events similar to this.

lucycandys

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:24 am
Recently all gone well.