Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:30 pm

@GMS about pvp

i am wondering how PVP will work in ob. Is it going to be like cb with it being toggleable or open pvp? Perhaps just zone defendant?

Advertisement

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:34 pm
It depends, just keep reporting bugs via RT.

eSports Enthusiast

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Re: @GMS about pvp

Zenten wrote:
i am wondering how PVP will work in ob. Is it going to be like cb with it being toggleable or open pvp? Perhaps just zone defendant?  

Most likely it will be implemented like it is now. If there are any bugs than obviously they will be fixed. But there is no way to be sure. We must wait.

Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
PostedNov 15, 2012 1:31 pm
Or i can be sure by asking the gms? XD

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 15, 2012 1:32 pm
Okay. Have fun waiting. But the GM's will not be able to tell you exactly. There response will be similar to be mine. Only because they do not alter the game.

Erraticrat

Aeria: Product Manager
Erraticrat
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:20 pm
There will be some pvp changes between now and the commercial release of this game.

There will be changes based on results from this beta (like the penalty for mutual opt in pk among other things). Additionally, there is a planned expansion with a new map that will have new pvp mechanics there.

So keep an eye out.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:21 pm
Good to hear Erra. Hopefully PvP becomes more advertising to try Very Happy

karljean10

Rank 1
karljean10
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:31 pm
Erraticrat wrote:
There will be some pvp changes between now and the commercial release of this game.

There will be changes based on results from this beta (like the penalty for mutual opt in pk among other things). Additionally, there is a planned expansion with a new map that will have new pvp mechanics there.

So keep an eye out.  

Good!!! Because if this game wants to be saved, lots of pvp action must be implanted in DK. So boring leveling from lvl 1 to 22 and not have some sort of massive pvp between the two factions. Doing quests all day long and pking is not what I had in mind for the DK gamplay, and yes it does also lack some creativity. At least try to be more serious about the mounts and pets in this game. Some people might say that u can only move foward to improve, well in AGE case its quite the opposite since Ts2. The series of Ts1 and Ts2 will always remain to be the best PvP faction base game ever. But bck to the subject, just gotta improve pvp in DK ans hopefully things turn out well.

Former Ts1-Ts2 Fujin G12/112 Sitter Old Guild:RoyalAssassins(G12)/ Current Guild:LeGenDaRy