Author Message

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:43 pm
whoiskangaru wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
Nexus 10 will be the tablet with the best hardware when it comes out. I'd suggest you wait for it.  
his price limit is $300

but, dat screen. *shudder*  

then he's better off getting a kindle fire i gues
Advertisement

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
Joined
17 May 2012
Posts
2314
Location
Somewhere in Route 66 United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:44 pm
tsunamiwavess wrote:
Ipad by far even though it's pretty hefty hefty hefty hefty hefty , anyway all other tablets are just copycatters especially android systems....even got a lawsuit against them from apple  


too bad apple lost in japan and england, and apple was forced to make an apology statement for being arrogant sh*ts on their own website homepage. now that poor wittle steevee jawbs died all apple can do is elongate their phones, calling it REVOLUTIONARY during the process, and suing samsung, who basically manufactures parts for them.


why am i even saying this, i still have my 4s and ipad3 lel

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
3196
Location
Work Camp #22 Korea, North
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:47 pm
chinnnc wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
Nexus 10 will be the tablet with the best hardware when it comes out. I'd suggest you wait for it.  
his price limit is $300

but, dat screen. *shudder*  

then he's better off getting a kindle fire i gues  
nexus 4 is a better deal imo.

the nexus 10 has dat smexy 2560x1600 tho. i would sell my body for that.

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:49 pm
tsunamiwavess wrote:
Ipad by far even though it's pretty hefty hefty hefty hefty hefty , anyway all other tablets are just copycatters especially android systems....even got a lawsuit against them from apple  

it's funny because Microsoft made a tablet back in 2002

RainbowPee

Rank 1
RainbowPee
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
305
Location
Antarctica Niger
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Tablet opinions

iGoldDragon wrote:
snakes1516 wrote:
I'm looking for a tablet for Christmas this year. Never had one but they look fun. I've been debating between the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or the Google Nexus 7. Can you give me your opinions on each, and which is the better buy and why?  

get a galaxy s3  


thats a phone dumbass

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Tablet opinions

RainbowPee wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
snakes1516 wrote:
I'm looking for a tablet for Christmas this year. Never had one but they look fun. I've been debating between the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or the Google Nexus 7. Can you give me your opinions on each, and which is the better buy and why?  

get a galaxy s3  


thats a phone dumbass  

i think he meant the galaxy tablet. but everyone in the modern world probably knows that an S3 is a phone so yea, you can consider him to be one i guess. hue

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
3196
Location
Work Camp #22 Korea, North
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:57 pm
i'm getting a nexus 4 :3

as soon as they're not out of stock anyways

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
Joined
17 May 2012
Posts
2314
Location
Somewhere in Route 66 United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:58 pm
whoiskangaru wrote:
i'm getting a nexus 4 :3

as soon as they're not out of stock anyways  


y u no galaxy note 2

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
Joined
05 Nov 2012
Posts
3196
Location
Work Camp #22 Korea, North
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:00 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
i'm getting a nexus 4 :3

as soon as they're not out of stock anyways  


y u no galaxy note 2  
because i don't have $700

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:00 pm
whoiskangaru wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:
whoiskangaru wrote:
i'm getting a nexus 4 :3

as soon as they're not out of stock anyways  


y u no galaxy note 2  
because i don't have $700  

they were giving out Galaxy S3s for free a couple days ago but u probably dont use T-Mobile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: