14txd14

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:08 am

Question about classes, please enlighten me

tanks
hey

so by the looks there are 3 tank classes or am i mistaken ? the warrior can be kinda "shielder tank" too if u chose the non 2h path

but the defender class has 2 paths for shielders ... does that make it 3 tank classes ingame? i think the defenders using a mace and the warriors 1h but both have shield?

where are the main diffrences between this 3 tanks?
Advertisement

Valex1994

Rank 0
Valex1994
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:28 am

Re: Question about classes, please enlighten me

tanks
14txd14 wrote:
hey

so by the looks there are 3 tank classes or am i mistaken ? the warrior can be kinda "shielder tank" too if u chose the non 2h path

but the defender class has 2 paths for shielders ... does that make it 3 tank classes ingame? i think the defenders using a mace and the warriors 1h but both have shield?

where are the main diffrences between this 3 tanks?  

I think that the only tanker classes are warrior and paladin, anyway sorceress and SM can always reach a great CON level and become tanky.

As a Warrior, I'm playing with 2h sword and I'm still able to tank many mobs or pgs

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:26 am   Last edited by Jensun on Nov 15, 2012 3:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Warrior and Paladin are set up to be tanks, not that others cant be tanks like Val said. Though it is more practical, as far was warrior goes the right skill tree is tanky.

Smage and sorc are more like dps/damagers. They use DoT (damage over time) and other casts, and if you want them to be strong it wouldn't be a tankable class.

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:05 pm
Warrior Left Skill Tree = Damage Dealing. Right Skill Tree = Tanky, in correction on Jen! >Very Happy

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:43 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
Warrior Left Skill Tree = Damage Dealing. Right Skill Tree = Tanky, in correction on Jen! >Very Happy  

Oops! I derped XD

ghepard112

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:12 am
is not nice eith lock class .....i want a sorc amd SM male class....i like very much the mage but i dont like to run like a woman