andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:32 am
Actually petitions *are* an approved community tool to show support or nonsupport in an organized manner, as long as "an official petition" is not abused.

Which would mean you wouldn't use the method carelessly, sloppily, without great cause, or just for kicks. Think it was written in the rules somewhere....actually going to re-read the posted policies today, been awhile since I sifted through them in detail :3

Refreshers are always good

^¿^ just educating

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:45 am
RamsoPanzeR wrote:
Ok, you must be bored for posting this. Striker is not even OP, i have really no idea about the reasons for the nerf in KAVA. All the mk3 serie is worse and lame. Really, like the game has no problems that u have to complain about this...  

I'm no more bored creating this than any other thread, it's just a friendly discussion ^.^

Nothing to get hotheaded over

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:12 am   Last edited by GOLDDUBBY on Nov 15, 2012 9:15 am. Edited 1 time in total
lDlelirious wrote:
I personally don't mind it. I'd rather have the desmodus taken out Sad  

no, XM8 !! - DELETE

It's like a buffed G36 Alligator

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:15 am
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
lDlelirious wrote:
I personally don't mind it. I'd rather have the desmodus taken out Sad  

no, XM8 !! - DELETE

It's like a buffed G36 Alligator  

Almost forgot about the XM8 ROFL

OMG I hate that thing so much, it's like noob candy

whoiskangaru

Rank 4
whoiskangaru
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:16 am
no.

m4a1mk3power wrote:
No Kang thread should be locked or closed I said that very line as a gs too!!! Kang is the king get over it

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:18 am
whoiskangaru wrote:
no.  

Is that the only input you have? Smile

BravoSeven

Rank 2
BravoSeven
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:38 am
Fis... i mean XM8 is another story, that thing does need a slight nerf.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:53 am
ok i got killed at 30 m with a striker and I have iyan.

noobs think they pro for having a striker, until i make them backflip with my fr

oOMeowthOo

Rank 4
oOMeowthOo
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:05 am
How exactly do we define something as "Overpowered"?

1) Do we mean by the gun's performance exceed its limited duty like breaking the rule of Sniper > Rifleman > Pointman > Sniper?

2) Or do we mean the gun outclass its own class significantly? Like M4 MK.3 obviously outclass M4 MK.2 where it was top tier gun in the past.

I would say it is overpowered if it satisfy both 1) and 2) category, guns like SA58 para, Desmodus and if one day we have a fully automatic sniper that can hip fire where it keeps sufficient capability in long range, then it will be overpowered.

In my opinion, I own the Striker-12 as well, and I think its 1 hit kill rate is not as great as Saiga-12, SPAS-15, it's just the reason you can quickly pull another shot on the enemy to make that up, whereas other shotty has to wait for the kock cool down to fire another shot, it becomes a sprayable shotgun in other words, which is a little bit overpowered in my opinion, but I would only reduce its ROF if I were to. I was bored with how the Striker makes everything so easy as well, so I grabbed my Saiga-12 for fun, and it's definitely still very good as well.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:08 am
oOMeowthOo wrote:
How exactly do we define something as "Overpowered"?

1) Do we mean by the gun's performance exceed its limited duty like breaking the rule of Sniper > Rifleman > Pointman > Sniper?

2) Or do we mean the gun outclass its own class significantly? Like M4 MK.3 obviously outclass M4 MK.2 where it was top tier gun in the past.

I would say it is overpowered if it satisfy both 1) and 2) category, guns like SA58 para, Desmodus and if one day we have a fully automatic sniper that can hip fire where it keeps sufficient capability in long range, then it will be overpowered.

In my opinion, I own the Striker-12 as well, and I think its 1 hit kill rate is not as great as Saiga-12, SPAS-15, it's just the reason you can quickly pull another shot on the enemy to make that up, whereas other shotty has to wait for the kock cool down to fire another shot, it becomes a sprayable shotgun in other words, which is a little bit overpowered in my opinion, but I would only reduce its ROF if I were to. I was bored with how the Striker makes everything so easy as well, so I grabbed my Saiga-12 for fun, and it's definitely still very good as well.

I went to that pug that day