abbasnasralla1

Rank 2
abbasnasralla1
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Help

You guys know where u put the charger for ur laptop in. Like where u charge ur laptop? Yeah my charger in the inside is broken is there any way i can fix? sorry if u dont understand.

Advertisement

Persiangato

Rank 5.1
Persiangato
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Your best bet would be contacting the computer's manufacturer and ship it out to them to repair it. This happened to me once when my dog ripped out the charger by running through it. They were kind enough to send out a box for me to ship it for free and took care of the repairs free of charge. It was back to me in 4 business days.

I had purchased the laptop within two years of the accident though, so it was still under warranty. Most computer companies will still assist you with this if your warranty is up though.

Best of luck.

abbasnasralla1

Rank 2
abbasnasralla1
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:43 pm
Persiangato wrote:
Your best bet would be contacting the computer's manufacturer and ship it out to them to repair it. This happened to me once when my dog ripped out the charger by running through it. They were kind enough to send out a box for me to ship it for free and took care of the repairs free of charge. It was back to me in 4 business days.

I had purchased the laptop within two years of the accident though, so it was still under warranty. Most computer companies will still assist you with this if your warranty is up though.

Best of luck.  
oh ok thanks For helping me Smile im a go talk to my dad.

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:45 pm
abbasnasralla1 wrote:
Persiangato wrote:

Best of luck.  

Careful though, if you're not under waranty, that mean's they would have to change up the whole motherboard which would cost essentially more than a brand new laptop itself.

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:29 am
urdeep1 wrote:
abbasnasralla1 wrote:
Persiangato wrote:

Best of luck.  

Careful though, if you're not under waranty, that mean's they would have to change up the whole motherboard which would cost essentially more than a brand new laptop itself.  

Not necessarily. My laptop cost roughly $1,100, and I had an estimated repair cost for the same problem at about $100.

@ OP, GL with it though!