Monguru

Rank 0
Monguru
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:06 am
A Digimon game!? HERE!? of all places...now you guys just officially rock sssooooooooooooooooooo hard it just blows every other free online game site out of the competition, Aeriagames FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

<a>disgaea-8-1</a>
Advertisement

gadn_92

Rank 0
gadn_92
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:17 am

ddigimon

das
cuando podremos disfrutar de digimon masters? estoy desesperado por jugarlooo

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:25 am
A digimon game here?
I have to try it out:D

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Dolerio

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Having login issues with user agreement

GM_Hadouken wrote:
radiun1984 wrote:
Yes, I am. I'm currently patching the game through the main site now, I also accepted the user agreement through their website with the same email for my account with aeria.  

Shouldn't have had to go through their website. Check the instructions I posted in the shoutbox just now.

(In case they poof)

1) Close Ignite
2) Go to Add/Remove programs and delete "Digimon Masters" and "Akamai Netsession Interface"
3) Go to C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\downloads and delete "DM"
4) Go back to the Ignite folder one step ago and delete "Data"
5) Re launch Ignite
6) Find Digimon under MMORPGs and download from Ignite  

Confusing the heck out of me atm.. so you (not you personally) send out a message through Ignite about DMO and getting free stuff in GF for playing it, in the same message you link us you a download site, then you instruct us to uninstall that after downloading and patching all that stuff AND Akamai Netsession (that never causes issues with ANY other game) ?? why not just put "download from ignite" in the info from the first place if this needs be done??

I'll give it a try cuz i really wanna see what DMO is like, but this is a really strange way of doing things.. not to mention there aren't any links to actual sites/forums for news on stuff regarding DMO...

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedFeb 21, 2013 6:44 am
Heya when I tried to play the game I get this error when I want to enter the server:

Link incase if the image not loading:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/dmom.png/

I was hoping I can play it now T_T

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

hell7aries

Rank 0
hell7aries
PostedFeb 21, 2013 9:35 am
yea for some odd reason i keep getting the user agreement thing over and over and i did what he put but its not working

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedFeb 21, 2013 10:18 am
Hey everyone.

There seems to be some issue tied to the download link that was provided.

In most cases, the issue will go away if you delete the game and then reinstall using your Ignite client.

We will look in to the cause of this issue and keep everyone updated Smile

Thank you for your support of this game!

Team Aeria

Super_Sonico

Rank 0
Super_Sonico
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:54 pm
Looking forward to playing this!

Super Sonico

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Ohhh i used to love digimon!!! Really nice!

StripedCheshire

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Won't run

Ya it won't even open on my computer. I'm half tempted to call it quits. I've uninstalled it and re-installed it several times already so... ya I am frustrated Evil or Very Mad