abubkr69

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Newbie question .. need your help

gud day to all veteran EE players,

i have a problem with regards to character deletion. i want to delete my old character so that i can re use its name. i've clicked the delete character button and encoded the right character password but nothing happens. my old character is still there. it wasnt deleted.. pls i need your help on how to delete my prev character.

ty.
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:25 pm
Hello abubkr!

Sometimes the system won't let you delete your character if your character password is similar/same as your Aeria account password. I suggest you change your character password to something completely different and then try to delete it again.

If that doesn't work, feel free to send in an RT here. Hope that helps ^^

MajaMajaMaja

Rank 1
MajaMajaMaja
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Re: Newbie question .. need your help

abubkr69 wrote:
gud day to all veteran EE players,

i have a problem with regards to character deletion. i want to delete my old character so that i can re use its name. i've clicked the delete character button and encoded the right character password but nothing happens. my old character is still there. it wasnt deleted.. pls i need your help on how to delete my prev character.

ty.  

If a character cannot be deleted even though you have clicked on the delete button few times already, you need to send a ticket to complete the deletion. I'm not sure what's the cause of this problem but as far as I know we can no longer do any workaround to fix the problem but call an attention to our GM thru Contact Us option so they can help you.

<html><CENTER><br>Sanctify - Sapphire</CENTER></html>