qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:44 pm
terracyrax wrote:
wish i could understand this stuff i figured out where to put my email and password and the gender part but the two above gender male and female i am lost lol  

I believe their the name box and repeat pass box~ The name refers to your forum name~

Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:30 am   Last edited by Picchuu on Nov 23, 2012 1:32 pm. Edited 6 times in total
New post from Daum! /o/
http://i.imgur.com/WDUzX.jpg

Keep in mind again, that these are only Google Translate Translations, and the feature names will most likely be made more clear when Aeria does its translations.

1. "Quest navigation"
"Smooth quests in Quest to indicate the direction and distance the system."
It'll indicate how in what direction your quest objective is and how far it is.

"Navigation can be found at the top of the Player Character classes people, and am able to move the mouse over the location."
See that little icon over the character in the image? It'll tell you where to go.

2. "Location storage system"
"Position to move the scroll item to the place you want to save five, and the gong Thoreau's possible!Above image jeseo 2 bangwayi Moreover, so you can save it with the name you want to remember would be easy?"
Something about 5 places to save some things you want using some scroll from "Thoreau", and you can save them with custom names so that you can remember them easily.

My best guess without seeing it in the actual context it's used in would be a map location storage, for specific places you want to go on the map.

3. "Nominal system" aka "Title system"
"The title can be acquired through quests, missions, upgrades and other conditions!Should be able to find a more powerful character befitting the title and the Player Character classes, specific for each title, so the stats!"
Titles can be gotten from quests, missions, upgrades (doesn't specify, so it's class upgrades and/or weapon/armor upgrade stuff probably), as well as other things. Since they also give stats, some titles will be more useful to some classes than others.

4. "Upgrade the system" aka "Upgrade system" (class upgrades)
"I'm 15 level intervals, complete the 'Quest Upgrades can be upgraded to suit the characteristics of each profession."
Every 15 levels, you'll be able to change your class, starting at lvl 15 where you choose between the two class lines, then upgrade every 15 after that to go through your class line.

"Ta-da!To foster the rise, whether the ability of the Player Character classes nominal acquisition and new skill tree if you complete the upgrades look great Are you more fabulous character generate!"
When you upgrade your class, you'll get a new title and a new skill tree. Also, you'll become more fabulous, which is always a plus.

5. "Random option items" aka (what I'm guessing is) Random Item Stats
"Items of fixed options previously only able to see, but hey system for obtaining new Lime Odyssey system Hey Random option has been added gotten very high expectations!'d Ahjyeot instance dungeons, making fun of the outrageous system Farmington swamp!"
At this point I think Google Translate got fed up with me, but I'll do my best. It looks like random stats have been added to items you get, and it's outrageous. Or something.

That concludes the new article from Daum.

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:58 am
The 4th entry looks like class change menu Smile

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:17 am
Oh I really like the new arrow indicator! Very Happy

Thanks Picchuu for sharing ^^

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:44 am
RockmanZXZ wrote:
The 4th entry looks like class change menu Smile  

The class change menu has the following translated message (note this was OCR'd and Translated then adapted to what I believe it said, however anything in bold is 100% correct)
- Level 15 is the class change
- You get a new skill tree

The rest just says its fabulous and cool and stuff xD

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:07 pm
Picchuu wrote:
"I'm 15 level intervals, complete the 'Quest Upgrades can be upgraded to suit the characteristics of each profession."
Every 15 levels, you'll be able to change your class, starting at lvl 15 where you choose between the two class lines, then upgrade every 15 after that to go through your class line.  

This explains much. At lvl 15 you choose a new class depending on what skill tree you prefer and then just upgrade that class. And skill points can be reset at 20 so you have 5 levels to play with your new class' skills

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:33 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Picchuu wrote:

This explains much. At lvl 15 you choose a new class depending on what skill tree you prefer and then just upgrade that class. And skill points can be reset at 20 so you have 5 levels to play with your new class' skills  

They might have changed the lvl at which skill points can be reset, or may have taken it out entirely. We'll just have to see, but be cautious about that.

I make no Rupaulogies.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:35 pm
Picchuu wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Picchuu wrote:

They might have changed the lvl at which skill points can be reset, or may have taken it out entirely. We'll just have to see, but be cautious about that.  

Or maybe added a higher gold fee for changing it.

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:08 pm
Bumping this back up! It'd be awesome if we could get a GM to sticky this.

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:59 pm
GMs arent seen around here anymore...they forgot bout LO Razz