qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 17, 2012 6:49 am
suigintou971 wrote:
So the game isn't out yet for any region. But what you posted to "sign up" was the Korean versions "Closed beta sign up"?  

Correct! Very Happy
Closed Beta for the Korean LO is apparently Global as they welcomed both the Japanese and English speakers and do not require a KSSN/Phone number.
The CBT will start soon, so sign up now and check their site or this thread~
Advertisement

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:11 am
After making a Daum account, do I need to sign up for lime beta anywhere?

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:02 am
whitenuts00 wrote:
After making a Daum account, do I need to sign up for lime beta anywhere?  

To my knowledge, they haven't put a beta sign up on the website yet.

I make no Rupaulogies.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:43 am
Along comes a new LO Fansite~

http://www.lime-paradise.info/home

The website is still in the works and has a long way to go, but excited LO players can join now. This is also where the latest KR LO new's will be posted instantly, using a Pinterest board to pin information as we all play.

A database is under construction for information to be added as we progress through KR LO, along with a skill calculator after KR LO CBT (Don't worry, by the time AGE LO comes around these will be updated with any changes).

This is a community website and we are looking for mods to help us through our journey soon~
Along with donations to keep us going <3

A thread for more information and everything else will be posted on Aeria, but this post is for those of you who read through the news and want to register early and help out as much as possible!

Synestia96

Rank 0
Synestia96
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:13 pm
qawsar wrote:
Along comes a new LO Fansite~

http://www.lime-paradise.info/home

The website is still in the works and has a long way to go, but excited LO players can join now. This is also where the latest KR LO new's will be posted instantly, using a Pinterest board to pin information as we all play.

A database is under construction for information to be added as we progress through KR LO, along with a skill calculator after KR LO CBT (Don't worry, by the time AGE LO comes around these will be updated with any changes).

This is a community website and we are looking for mods to help us through our journey soon~
Along with donations to keep us going <3

A thread for more information and everything else will be posted on Aeria, but this post is for those of you who read through the news and want to register early and help out as much as possible!  

Nice idea , thanks. ♥
Maybe I'll find them to help~
*going to sign up now*

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:07 pm
That site looks pretty bad Smile

I will join anyway ...we need more fan-stuff Smile
Good luck!

ruka24

Rank 0
ruka24
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:39 pm

\o/

awesome i singed up and cant wait to play whenever it comes out~

torc123

Rank 1
torc123
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:36 pm   Last edited by torc123 on Nov 18, 2012 2:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total
RockmanZXZ wrote:
That site looks pretty bad Smile

Lol

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:45 pm
Joined^^ not going to play that verion yet Love to be part of the Lime Community if I can find the time anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~ so yeah~ =3 <3

<3

yarigen

Rank 1
yarigen
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:48 pm
So when exactly does the KR CBT start? I'd rather sign up then so I don't forget my Pw. >:t

"We can be together forever; every minute of every day. No more privacy, no more quiet, no more alone. Every room you ever go in, I'll already be there; waiting, forever and ever, until the end of time." - Air.