qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 12, 2012 9:28 am
CookinDanger wrote:
qawsar wrote:
They also looked into failed item malls of various other games  

It's not hard to see a fail if you play any other Aeria's game.
Spend 1000$ in one of those tiered spender events, sell that last tier item in-game for a huge amount of in-game gold, and f*** up the LO's 'economy'.
How? Buy stuff from other players for 2x normal price, and eventually they will get greedy and refuse to sell for old price. Eventually some other guy like you will come and make the prices even higher.  

Well if they make it anything like EE's item mall, I wouldn't mind as an avid AP user myself.
It's nowhere near $1000 for the full tier last I checked xD

But we'll see right?

Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 12, 2012 10:09 pm
Hokurr. Next article about the features has come out: http://tinyurl.com/cz9nudk

First part: Random option items

Google translation: The previous items of fixed options only got a little bit bored sometimes do not knowNew Lime Odyssey ahyitaem random options have been added.!

Acquisition time ~ palpitations moelkka the option of an item?
Hoping for loot speak publicly a very full'd seolraem!

Can I expect from now before you confirm the acquisition of any random option ahyitaem!

Briefly show that all the various random option ahyitaem too difficult to trigger, to disclose only some of the items I'll taste ~

Original Hangul: 이전에는 고정 옵션의 아이템만 있어 조금은 심심하기도 했었죠? 그런데 새로운 라임오딧세이에서는 랜덤 옵션 아이탬이 추가되었어요!

두근두근~ 이번에 획득한 아이템의 옵션은 묄까~?!
아이템 획득에 대한 기대함구ᅡ 설램이 매우 가득하겠죠!

전 여러분이 어떤 랜덤 옵션의 아이탬을 획득하실지지금부터 매우기대되요!

랜덤 옵션 아이탬이 너무 다양해서 모든 것을 보여드리긴 어렵지만, 살 짝 맛보기로 몇 가지의 아이템만 공개할게요~

Sounds like weapons and armor (aka "ahyitaems") will now have random stats when you get them.

Second Part: Upgrade System

Google translation: New Lime Odyssey website open after you had hoped!
Character combat jobs of the system was upgraded?

Karyn combat jobs in the 15 level intervals through combat commander NPC Quest Upgrades complete, you can choose one of two types of job characteristics.

~ pictures ~

After the quest is completed, select the desired job characteristics hatmyeon! Voila! Complete the upgrades look great!

To the character's stats so that you can have a noticeable difference with the previous rise and according to the characteristics of a new job after the upgrade tree They're sanctification.

~ pictures ~

Given point after the upgrade than gangryeo wonderfully made ​​my own character will be shown to meet the talent tree if used properly.

Also, limit the use of the previous upgrade primary also had zip outgoing, Couples, trading brokerage system available to the community through someone else want more!

So future games when using the primary upgrade just required proceeding.

Original Hangul: 새로운 라임오딧세이의 홈페이지가 오픈한 후 여러분이 가장 기대했던 그 것!
바로 캐릭터 전투 직업의 승급 시스템이었죠?!

캐린터의 전투 직업 15레벨 간격으로 [전투 지휘관] NPC를 통해 '승급 퀘스트'를 완료하시면 두 종류의 직업 특성 중 한 가지를 선택할 수 있어요~

~pictures~

퀘스트완료 후 원하는 직업 특성을 선택핫면! 짜잔~ 멋진 모습으로 승급 완료!!

승급 후에는 이전과 확연한 차이를 가질 수 있도록 캐릭터의 능력치가 상승하고 새로운 직업 특성 에 맞는 특성트리가 할성화 된답니다.

~pictures~

승급 후 주어지는 포인트를 특성트리에 알맞게 사용한다면 보다 멋지고 강려해진 나만의 캐릭터를 만나보실 수 있어요~

또한, 1차 승급 이전에는 사용이 제한도었던 우편 발신, 커플, 거래중개소 등의 시스템을 통해 다른 분과 더욱 원할한 커뮤니티를 이용할 수 있어요!

그러니 추후 게임 이용 시 반드시 1차 승급을 꼭 진행해 주셔야해요~

They're adding class upgrades with this revamp. They'll happen every 15 levels, and you'll receive a quest for them. After you complete the quest, your class upgrade and you will be more fabulous.Your stats will also rise a significant amount after you upgrade. They still have the skill tree, and you can make your character truly unique if you use it the right way.

And then right at the end it says that couples, the AH, and other things will be talked about in future articles.

Also, if anybody wants to translate the other parts of the article that i didn't cover, feel free to do so.

XkilledcoreX

Rank 0
XkilledcoreX
PostedDec 13, 2012 1:35 am
Ouuu interesting xD
Thank you very much for all your efforts Picchuu Very Happy Translating can be a pain even when Google "attempts" to do it xD You are so patient ^_^

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 13, 2012 6:39 am
Nice job Picchuu \o/
Sorta feels like their repeating some info over and over hmm but there are some new things Very Happy

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:13 am
qawsar wrote:

Well if they make it anything like EE's item mall, I wouldn't mind as an avid AP user myself.
It's nowhere near $1000 for the full tier last I checked xD

But we'll see right?  

Some guy said ingame that he spent 500$ on that 'silent auction' and he wasn't lucky enough to get anything. That's why I don't want to buy AP. It's like gambling...

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedDec 13, 2012 7:38 am

blackenedearth

Rank 0
blackenedearth
PostedDec 13, 2012 8:58 am
OnlySilver wrote:

/faints

Does that mean -- should we dare hope --?!

Signature by Hinsan

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 13, 2012 9:26 am
Updating original post with date and times~

We'll be doing full coverage on Lime Paradise~
I'll be on recording all hours of CBT (maybe not the 1st day so much though)~

Please join us on our Raid Call if possible~

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ