Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:43 am
I'd rather have a one time payment game. Like gw2, rather than having to pay a monthly fee Sad. I don't like monthly fees, because I already spend to much. I get 60 € a month:
-20€ for my phone,
-20 € when i hang out with ma buds
-If the monthly fee were to be 20 €, I'd be left with nothing. And my parents would kill me if they'd find out I'm spending all of my money.
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 10, 2012 8:54 am
Dannydenny wrote:
I hope they will eventually make this game pay2play. I rather pay a monthly fee for a good game rather than spending money on the dollar milking item malls system such as grand fantasia.  

LO is an amazing game, however it's designed to be an F2P game. In comparison to the other P2P/F2P/B2P games that are coming out or already out, a P2P system on LO would probably drastically reduce the game's community and value.

Don't worry, GM Nyago and PM Anex are working to really create a good item mall, their not here to kill the game. Earlier in the year they took player input as to what the item mall should be like. They also looked into failed item malls of various other games to see what they did wrong. Their working really hard to get a good item mall for the game.

Personally, I prefer F2P or B2P for this game, tierred events (although expensive in some of Aeria's games) really offer some amazing things for just spending money. This will keep the economy of the game in balance as well and wouldn't require a reworking of the economy to make it P2P.

Emyst wrote:
I'd rather have a one time payment game. Like gw2, rather than having to pay a monthly fee Sad. I don't like monthly fees, because I already spend to much. I get 60 € a month:
-20€ for my phone,
-20 € when i hang out with ma buds
-If the monthly fee were to be 20 €, I'd be left with nothing. And my parents would kill me if they'd find out I'm spending all of my money.  

Another reason why I'd rather go F2P or B2P XD

Picchuu wrote:
Ok, working on the translation of that #2 article right now, if anybody wants to help, they are more than welcome to. I'm starting right after the first pink sentence. Article: http://tinyurl.com/cc75tvt  

Amazing work Picchuu! If it's not done I think i can help and not be lazy xD

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 10, 2012 9:42 am   Last edited by qawsar on Dec 10, 2012 11:12 am. Edited 1 time in total
Giving some help here to Picchuu, sorry for the double post, but I feel like this needs a post of its own.

~ Mini Map Save system
~ We already know that you can save locations on your map so you can easily find things like harvest nodes
~ The limit to the amount of saves you can do is 5.
~ The character limit for the name of the location save is 2-8 characters.
~ More save slots for locations can be unlocked (not sure how, on Aeria it's possibly by AP?)

~ More info to come ~

~ As a note, there was a small part at the end that said something about instance dungeon info being listed on the GM's Twitter, we're investigating >=o

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:04 pm
O m g Blueberry do you not get tired of constantly typing your long *** speeches looool <3 keep that page refresh spam up.

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedDec 10, 2012 2:29 pm
Picchuu wrote:
Ok, working on the translation of that #2 article right now, if anybody wants to help, they are more than welcome to. I'm starting right after the first pink sentence. Article: http://tinyurl.com/cc75tvt

I found some Korean letters HERE. I'm not sure if it will help me be able to type out the words on that picture into a translator, but when I get home I will try.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 10, 2012 4:02 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
O m g Blueberry do you not get tired of constantly typing your long *** speeches looool <3 keep that page refresh spam up.  

I do get tired Sad but it has to be done >=o and you know it <3 xD

Zelxski wrote:

I found some Korean letters HERE. I'm not sure if it will help me be able to type out the words on that picture into a translator, but when I get home I will try.  

I believe he's using IME pad, which may be easier if you know the proper strokes.

You can use OCR to get the characters, the problem is google translate and bing are .. well very bad xD

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 10, 2012 6:27 pm
I use google translate since it has a Hangul keyboard. I do use the IME pad for JP though.

I make no Rupaulogies.

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedDec 11, 2012 1:04 pm
Picchuu wrote:
I use google translate since it has a Hangul keyboard. I do use the IME pad for JP though.  

I tried to sue Google to, but it didn't really work out for me ...

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:29 am
qawsar wrote:
They also looked into failed item malls of various other games  

It's not hard to see a fail if you play any other Aeria's game.
Spend 1000$ in one of those tiered spender events, sell that last tier item in-game for a huge amount of in-game gold, and f*** up the LO's 'economy'.
How? Buy stuff from other players for 2x normal price, and eventually they will get greedy and refuse to sell for old price. Eventually some other guy like you will come and make the prices even higher.

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:36 am
CookinDanger wrote:
qawsar wrote:
They also looked into failed item malls of various other games  

It's not hard to see a fail if you play any other Aeria's game.
Spend 1000$ in one of those tiered spender events, sell that last tier item in-game for a huge amount of in-game gold, and f*** up the LO's 'economy'.
How? Buy stuff from other players for 2x normal price, and eventually they will get greedy and refuse to sell for old price. Eventually some other guy like you will come and make the prices even higher.  
I don't think anyone is actually pissed since iyeru basically just clearly pointed out all the sarcasm in rocks post then they just started to talk about the first mmo