notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:33 am
coolsasuke wrote:
LO will be too popular for then to afford to abandon it *=*  

Or vice versa. They may not have enough resources to handle the load. That said, Lime makes a lot of things so that the publisher can't make as much money via Item Mall. (IE: Inventory expansions, bank expansions. Even upgrade enhancement stones are given as quest rewards, or drop rarely from mobs.)
Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:57 am
notIyeru wrote:
coolsasuke wrote:
LO will be too popular for then to afford to abandon it *=*  

Or vice versa. They may not have enough resources to handle the load. That said, Lime makes a lot of things so that the publisher can't make as much money via Item Mall. (IE: Inventory expansions, bank expansions. Even upgrade enhancement stones are given as quest rewards, or drop rarely from mobs.)  

I'm pretty sure they could still sell inventory and bank expansions in the item mall, as a "convenience" way, instead of paying for it in-game (NCsoft does this with Aion for both of them). They could basically sell all of that stuff, plus fashion, plus exp boosts, etc. I don't think they'll have a problem.

I make no Rupaulogies.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:59 am
what if in the future they make a game like sword art online >.< were you need to finish all 101 floor and to finish them you need to ally with other guilds and group i wonder if they are already making it for pc D: and everything is like sao to in the game its a dream game Very Happy

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:08 pm
Azurasin wrote:
what if in the future they make a game like sword art online >.< were you need to finish all 101 floor and to finish them you need to ally with other guilds and group i wonder if they are already making it for pc D: and everything is like sao to in the game its a dream game Very Happy  

So far off topic, IJS. Also, it seems like SAO is the new Fairy Tail. Anyway, back to the honga donga LO news.

I make no Rupaulogies.

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:57 pm
Picchuu wrote:
I'm pretty sure they could still sell inventory and bank expansions in the item mall, as a "convenience" way, instead of paying for it in-game (NCsoft does this with Aion for both of them). They could basically sell all of that stuff, plus fashion, plus exp boosts, etc. I don't think they'll have a problem.  

But then there's always the developer's say. For instance, they may force Aeria to use the in-game money system to buy inventory and bank expansions.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 09, 2012 1:08 pm
notIyeru wrote:
Picchuu wrote:

But then there's always the developer's say. For instance, they may force Aeria to use the in-game money system to buy inventory and bank expansions.  

Then Aeria will find another way. I personally feel they've invested too much into this title and it would be very bad PR if they lost it for them to not try to make money off of it. And if you want to post these concerns, make your own thread.

Back to the topic at hand! Oh jeebus that article on #2 is looking big... .-.

I make no Rupaulogies.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedDec 09, 2012 3:40 pm   Last edited by Azurasin on Dec 09, 2012 4:13 pm. Edited 2 times in total
it is boring to wait for a game that your waiting for to be your main game but ah wel i wil think positive of this and play a good game when its out Razz even tho the waiting is insanly allot Razz

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:09 pm
Azurasin wrote:
it is boring to wait for a game that your wating for to be your main game but ah wel i wil think positive of this and play a good game when its out Razz even tho the waiting is insanly allot Razz  

Can always wait for Phantasy Star Online 2 :V

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedDec 09, 2012 6:09 pm
Ok, working on the translation of that #2 article right now, if anybody wants to help, they are more than welcome to. I'm starting right after the first pink sentence. Article: http://tinyurl.com/cc75tvt

First Part:
Google translation: Nominal system

Title could be obtained through quests, missions, upgrades, enhancement, production conditions

The title, I have two kinds. Basic designation a special designation as milsseum gave earlier quests, upgrades, and mission huikdeuk can very, very secret's can shake a smooth way itdapnida! (Shh's a secret!)

Bing Translation:Designation system

Title quests, missions, upgrade, enhancement, you can acquire through multiple criteria, such as making

There are 2 types of title. The default suffix is writing as we push ahead, quest, and as far as hyig to perform an upgrade, you can do the mission the special designation is a very very embarrassing way, where you can have a secret live rock! (Shh-secrets!)

~pictures~

Google translation: In addition, the specific stats for each title, so if you apply to lift the title character traits and even your own unique and powerful character should be able to meet, darling!

Bing translation: In addition, each title is a specific ability, so if you apply even more famous character traits and air up unique and powerful your own character, you'll be able to be meet!!

Original Korean: 호칭 시스템

호칭은 퀘스트, 미션, 승급, 강화, 제작 등 여러 조건을 통해 획득할 수 있어요

호칭은 2 종류가 있는데요. 기본 호칭은 앞서 밀씀 드린 것과 같이 퀘스트, 승급, 미션 수행 등으로 흭득할 수 있고 특수 호칭은 아주 아주 비밀즈러운 방법으로 흔든할 수 있답니다! (쉿~ 비밀이예요!)

~pictures~

또한, 각 호칭마다 특정 능력치가있으니 캐릭터 특성과 어올리는 호칭을 적용한다면 더욱 유니크하고 강력해진 나만의 캐릭터를 만나보질 수 있을 거예요!!

My opinion on what it is: It's the title system. You can get regular ones from quests and class upgrades, and special ones from doing special things. The titles also have stats, and if you use the right titles, you can get a very good advantage.

Dannydenny

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 4:02 am
I hope they will eventually make this game pay2play. I rather pay a monthly fee for a good game rather than spending money on the dollar milking item malls system such as grand fantasia.