qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:17 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Mar 16, 2013 8:31 am. Edited 59 times in total

LO Foreign News

Brought to you by Lime Paradise
This thread is for those that are wondering what's up with LO? And want the news right away~! The new's here is found by the players, for the players. If someone doesn't know LO's situation, link them back here. This thread will be updated continuously, new's found will be posted immediately, as it is checked almost every hour. (Little known fact: Even berries require some sleep)

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote for LO! (need a Daum account first)~
http://ruliweb.daum.net/etc/game/80531/
Scroll down and send in your review (make sure you rate it a 10!~)
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post your love for LO here <3 : English KR LO thread! Because of everyone's love for LO, the GM's took notice and responded <3

Join our Raid Call Group: 3300772
Get Raid Call @ www.raidcall.com

Latest Update: 3/16/13
~ The next set of updates is scheduled for the fourth Thursday of the month. (2/28/13)
~ CBT ended, OBT is coming up, CBT update list is on Lime Paradise.
~ Latest Update

Lime Odyssey's Current Situation (By Region):

Korea:
~ CBT ended, OBT is coming up

Thai:
~ LO is supposed to be released here after Cykan has finished the Korean tests, no other news is known.

Aeria (Global):
~ Aeria.Anex and GM Venom have resigned from Aeria Sad GM Nyago is still with us (forever <3), and we are are getting a new PM (Product Manager). When the PM is revealed please welcome him/her and make sure their as awesome as Anex >=o or we'll have none of it! (seriously though, they influence the cash shop and that's really important)

Lime Odyssey Manhwa:
Untranslated: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1793423

Lime Odyssey Latest Content Update:
N/A Until KR LO is out.
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:17 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Dec 26, 2012 6:36 pm. Edited 22 times in total
Old News:
~ Daum has a 3 day CBT revealing tons of info, check it out @ http://www.lime-paradise.info
~ Quest tracking now includes distance away from quest objective along with a beam of light over the quest objective. The quest name also appears above the quest navigation arrow.
~ When advancing a class, you get a new skill tree
~ You get a title according to your class upgrade
~ Titles can also be acquired "through quests, missions, upgrades and other conditions"
~ The minimap allows you to now save locations with custom names (Great for remembering where harvest nodes are)~
~ You can get items with random stats in dungeons (rough translation)
~ Navigation has been added so now you have a little arrow to point you in the general direction of objectives
~ Guide website made by Daum: http://pub.game.daum.net/lime/guide/introduce/index.daum
~ Trailer here found by Syntesia96: http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/player/VodPlayer.swf?vid=v2d16hT5lha5ahdTd53uhyn&ref=pub.game.daum.net
~ Lime Odyssey Website is available with Daum:
http://game.daum.net/lime
~ KRG Soft CEO is helping with LO.
~ Their projected test date is late 2012, and their full service date is Q1 2013 (Early 2013, not the US Fiscal Year)
~ Daum releases an LO Manhwa (A Korean comic with a unique reading style)
~ Cykan get's a publisher in Korea with Daum Communications, one of the biggest companies in Korea.
~ Sirius Entertainment renames themselves to Cykan Ent.
~ The Korean LO publisher quits publishing LO.
~ Thai LO closes down.
~ AGE completes 2 Alpha tests before Sirius decides to overhaul the game.

Old Content Updates:
All translations are credited to Picchuu!~
All translations are subject to change by Aeria Games Entertainment.

Battle Class~

Life Class~

Picchuu wrote:

Adding on to my original post, they also have the continent maps up, with the north,east,and west continents select-able, while the south continent gives a message that it's being prepared. Keep in mind that these are just Google Translate translations, and that they'll most definitely change for our version.

The west continent has Blue Coral, "Blue coral reef", "Al Amir", "Low What desert" "Tours Haman", and "Al Sar Urbana".

The East Continent has Nuno Ditto.

The North continent has "Kara Kunta", "Duval plateau", "Horseshoe Lorna", and "Seotum overlooking meadow".

Ok, now onto the dungeons. There's 7 dungeons on the website, one at lvl 9, 15, 18, 30,35, and two at 40.

Lvl 9- "BT only underground lair", lvl 15- "The basement of the old mansion dungeon",
lvl 18- "Talrun looking gorge", lvl 30- "Hero's grave", lvl 35- "Are salt mines in Hardin", lvl 40 (1)- "My Astoria invaders", lvl 40 (2)- "Mark Leone of invaders"

That's all for now, until Daum posts more information on their LO website.

F.A.Q:
Q. Where do we get all this info?
~ Through various sources including Ruliweb (Daum's subsidaries), This Is Game, Online-Station, Thai LO Boards, and of course Google.

Q. Why hasn't Aeria given us an update yet?! RAGE, I quit.
~ That's more than just a question.. and AGE did try to give us an update in October, but it all depends on whether or not Cykan reveals and allows AGE to let us know the update. Since Cykan finally got a publisher in their native country, it's only normal that they could not give AGE any real news until dates were set. Perhaps even AGE is trying to work with Cykan to get LO a.s.a.p for us right after KR LO is out, maybe even before Thai LO this time.

Q. Can't I just play Korean/Thai LO?
~ Registering for Thai LO and KR LO is illegal.

Q. Won't this game be outdated once it's released?
~ Obviously not, why do you think the game went into overhaul? It was not only to fix bugs and stability issues, but to add even more amazing content! Besides it was already pretty awesome without all the content they were gonna add, now it's just legendary :3~

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:21 pm
Thanks so much! This will be very helpful! : D

masterzorc08

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
masterzorc08
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:36 pm
By 2012, do you mean 2013?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:40 pm
masterzorc08 wrote:

I wish I was wrong so we could go back in time and we'd already be playing. xD

masterzorc08

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
masterzorc08
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:45 pm
qawsar wrote:
masterzorc08 wrote:

I wish I was wrong so we could go back in time and we'd already be playing. xD  

Glad to be of help, and to dash your time travel dreams! o/

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:58 pm
Thx qawsar.
I am about to quit EE...so, some news on the LO front are just what I needed.

Takakuro

Rank 0
Takakuro
PostedNov 14, 2012 3:34 pm
Thanks so much for this man Ive been dying to have an update for the longest time, this is good news indeed

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedNov 14, 2012 3:38 pm
A useful, informative thread in my LO forum? Are you some kind of heretic or something!?

Thanks Blueberry. <3

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedNov 14, 2012 3:41 pm
Hopefully this will stop people from asking the same questions over and over again. c:

Thanks for this! <3