gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:03 pm
@madd.rose Thx for saying it positively even though its negative ;D

I dunno why ppl think its Hide and Seek event when I made an announcement for Monster Spawn event. Even Taz himself tells me we are doing Monster Spawn. /confuse

Yup, I know a lot of people are mad that they lost EXP during this event but it is our first event xD Good thing its Closed Beta too.

We did learned a lot of what to improve, what broke and what to request from our Devs. Maybe a command to turn off EXP loss *crossfingers*

Advertisement

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:07 pm
EbilFish you'll come to learn that the average player is not as smart as they used to be. They get confused easily and even if you mention a key word it can throw them off. I remember talking about how open the game is.... Sure enough a bunch of people followed up saying. " Is this game in open beta now?" >.>;

madd.rose

Rank 0
madd.rose
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:55 pm
gmebilfish wrote:

No problem! ;P
Btw I was RoseMadder in game (if not obvious) and sorry if I was a little short I was dealing with a very angry boyfriend in real life. And all the confusion made me a little snippy. I generally try to stay calm, reasonable, and mature in those kinds of situations (confusion). I usually can too! But imagine a huge 21 year old acting like a five year old. ROFL. Don't worry he got time out. Haha.

madd.rose

Rank 0
madd.rose
PostedNov 14, 2012 5:10 pm
Just realized I accidentally lied gmebilfish... RoseMadder is my other character, I was on MaddRose. HAHAHAHA, I feel dumb. :/

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 14, 2012 5:18 pm
gmebilfish wrote:

I dunno why ppl think its Hide and Seek event when I made an announcement for Monster Spawn event. Even Taz himself tells me we are doing Monster Spawn. /confuse

Yup, I know a lot of people are mad that they lost EXP during this event but it is our first event xD Good thing its Closed Beta too.

We did learned a lot of what to improve, what broke and what to request from our Devs. Maybe a command to turn off EXP loss *crossfingers*  

i saw the message for it being monster spawn event these people just don't wanna read they just put in what they want it to say jus so they have a reason to complain and cry oh Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedNov 14, 2012 5:27 pm

cant play

so i downloaded the game, then when it was installing i had few tab on google crome open and other documents open and my pc just frooze full for 10 min + it didnt come back because of the installing i had to force turn of the pc on the wireplock . so i almost lost my pc 1 time already :/ than when i go to instal again it doesnt work it install but on aeria ignite it just keep giving instal option wich i already did so i delited everything than download the game again and the thing frooze my full pc again and i had to force shot down it :/ almost lost my pc 2 times already. wel i wanted to play this game since its new but since it doesnt work for me i installed Raiderz few hours ago and playing that now Smile but i did want to play dk Sad

TReyDaNerd

Rank 2
TReyDaNerd
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:40 pm
Event was kind of lame would have been better to have one set of enemies invade the area.
It seemed more like a random Orgey of monsters. Didnt have a blast wasted alot of LVL UP time slashing at giant monsters. SHould have been more of a share of exp to everyone. Just suggestions for next event. X_X All together the giant beast was fun seeing him fall.

madd.rose

Rank 0
madd.rose
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:12 pm
terracyrax wrote:
gmebilfish wrote:

i saw the message for it being monster spawn event these people just don't wanna read they just put in what they want it to say jus so they have a reason to complain and cry oh Q_Q Q_Q Q_Q  

Is it just me... or are you possibly QQ about others QQ because you didn't read everything, like you are claiming others are not doing........
MIND EXPLOSION!!!!!!! Shocked
LOL sorry xD
I just had to. :3
EDIT: no need for the second "o" in the word "to" there... my bad...

gmebilfish

GameMaster: USA
gmebilfish
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:28 pm
TReyDaNerd wrote:
Event was kind of lame would have been better to have one set of enemies invade the area.
It seemed more like a random Orgey of monsters. Didnt have a blast wasted alot of LVL UP time slashing at giant monsters. SHould have been more of a share of exp to everyone. Just suggestions for next event. X_X All together the giant beast was fun seeing him fall.  

That is something we noticed too. Everyone didn't get the EXP as we thought they would.

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:33 pm
Whoever tags the monster first gets experience. I noticed you grabbed agro on a few of the really strong monsters to protect players from being murdered by them. Not sure if you guys could change the mechanics of the game though, or modify an enemy's attack power for event purposes.