courtneyvestal

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:54 am

Aeria Ignite CLR Error

Hi,

I have downloaded Aeria Ignite recently and for some reason whenever I attempt to launch it I will constantly get the CLR error 80004005.

I have tried removing all Aeria games from my C drive, reinstalling the launcher by itself, restarting my computer, doing a virus cleanse and have confirmed that my computer meets the requirements.

I am at a complete loss for what to do I have never had any problems playing any Aeria games or any other games for that matter. I have submitted a ticket but have not yet obtained a response and would like to play DK online while in closed beta if at all possible.

Please Advise.

Thanks,

Courtney
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 14, 2012 3:36 pm
Uninstall all your Microsoft .NET Framework versions via the Control Panel > Uninstall or Change a Program menu.
Re-install .NET Framework with the latest version here.

courtneyvestal

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:20 am
That didn't work but after doing some more searching I figured out a way to bypass the ignite launcher and play the game. That being said though I'd be nice to get it to work eventually.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 15, 2012 1:07 am
That's odd.
Can you go to your programs list (Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features) and verify that you only have 1 application of Microsoft .NET Framework installed? Through this screen, could you also tell me the installed version?