kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:35 am

[Suggestion] Socketing Rods in Guild Shop

Not sure where to put this but I'll stick it here. I am suggesting we have socketing rods avaliable via guild shop because they seem impossible to get beyound the initial 4 you get for free. With 8 pieces of gear each haivng least 1 open slot, you need 16 rods to open the rest of the slots. The gems are one of the strongest upgrades to the gears so it's very important these rods become more avaliable to the f2p community. Any thoughts, comments, or further suggestions about this I be glad to hear.
Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:46 am
It's possible its already there at a higher level shop. I also know that the altar and guild shop are getting new and better items in 1.45 so its possible they will be added, although I'm not sure what part of 1.45 they will be added with.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:19 am
I researched it on the offical site that the socket rods are not avaliable anywhere but using balens so hopefully they will add them in patch to either guild shop or vouchers. If they add it to guid shop, it will enourage people to level up their guilds faster for sure lol. Thanks again Mark.