Author Message

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
Joined
28 Feb 2012
Posts
886
Location
Ukraine
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:53 am
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
jan so nub  


ppfft.. stfu tt ♥ D: wont even duel me Q.Q  

because ik ull win :> u <3 me even if i dont duel tho. Razz

Advertisement

FantasyToxic2

Rank 0
FantasyToxic2
Joined
15 Sep 2011
Posts
117
Location
Outside your window, Sweden
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:37 am
ttmxx wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
jan so nub  


ppfft.. stfu tt ♥ D: wont even duel me Q.Q  

because ik ull win :> u <3 me even if i dont duel tho. Razz  


nuuu, your OP, can prolly 1 combo me.. Q.Q ♥

fight118

Rank 0
fight118
Joined
08 Apr 2010
Posts
165
Location
Everywhereinthe United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:27 am
Can i poke the tt D: i will go easy :3

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3464
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:15 pm
pally: would like to say me but i havent seen any that are trouble some
zerk: arent many in there worth mention but from what ive seen power is still good
ranger: roce. (fullstop) no other ranger in 40 can survive like he can and can easily kill multiple people whilst tanking
sin: creag for overall, kira knows how to play the class really well but for some reason his dps is terrible for being +18
necro: tsuunakun knows how to shut people down with what seems to be little effort
wiz: iMarz still Teh just has high hp and is pretty squishy
sage: iNomm none othersbare as troublesome he knows how to dps a pally sleep staff and heal wqit for sleep to proc when showdown drops then stun lock repeat if necessary
cleric: MirrorHugs easily she is so **** tanky >.<

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Posts
627
Location
San Fransisco United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Update:

Zerk: none
Pally: none
Assasin: Creag (#1), Kira (#2)
Ranger: MrFuzzy, Roce, fuzzy preferred because of OP Dmg he can tap into. (show dem nub rangers how it's done)
Sage: need good sages pweez, none.
Cleric: Valkyrie, MirrorHugs

Sage mention: Afroamerican, LOVE his victory speech xD

- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -

Izzeth

Rank 2
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
561
Location
United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:03 pm
silentplayer1 wrote:
Update:

Zerk: none
Pally: none
Assasin: Creag (#1), Kira (#2)
Ranger: MrFuzzy, Roce, fuzzy preferred because of OP Dmg he can tap into. (show dem nub rangers how it's done)
Sage: need good sages pweez, none.
Cleric: Valkyrie, MirrorHugs

Sage mention: Afroamerican, LOVE his victory speech xD  



I'm working on my new Sage Marz! Just you wait .. a few months till it's done!

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
Joined
20 May 2011
Posts
1683
Location
New York United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:25 pm
Izzeth wrote:
silentplayer1 wrote:
Update:

Zerk: none
Pally: none
Assasin: Creag (#1), Kira (#2)
Ranger: MrFuzzy, Roce, fuzzy preferred because of OP Dmg he can tap into. (show dem nub rangers how it's done)
Sage: need good sages pweez, none.
Cleric: Valkyrie, MirrorHugs

Sage mention: Afroamerican, LOVE his victory speech xD  



I'm working on my new Sage Marz! Just you wait .. a few months till it's done!  

..... brb 40 pally to rechase izze.

Izzeth

Rank 2
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
561
Location
United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:26 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:
Izzeth wrote:
silentplayer1 wrote:
Update:

Zerk: none
Pally: none
Assasin: Creag (#1), Kira (#2)
Ranger: MrFuzzy, Roce, fuzzy preferred because of OP Dmg he can tap into. (show dem nub rangers how it's done)
Sage: need good sages pweez, none.
Cleric: Valkyrie, MirrorHugs

Sage mention: Afroamerican, LOVE his victory speech xD  



I'm working on my new Sage Marz! Just you wait .. a few months till it's done!  

..... brb 40 pally to rechase izze.  


GO AWAY.

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
Joined
28 Feb 2012
Posts
886
Location
Ukraine
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:51 pm   Last edited by ttmxx on Nov 19, 2012 8:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total
come desu. become food.

pally: AngrybirdsRIO
zerk: anyone with +15
sin: Creag, kd
ranger: xShaman. gg
wiz: iMarz
Necro: Tsuna
Sage: erm oIJessicaIo
cleric: MirriorHugs, Dazzler

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
Joined
19 Jun 2010
Posts
627
Location
San Fransisco United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:52 pm
ttmxx wrote:
come desu. become food.  


lol food, i like zerks and pallies <3

- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: