Krash_hawar

Rank 0
Krash_hawar
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:10 pm
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
Berserker: o0Fenix0o / ttmxx
Paladin: ZimmEvalyn
Assassin: Kira072
Ranger: Kyouki (beat all rangers I duelled in 40..)
Cleric: Valkyrie
Sage: INomm
Wizard: Kazul / Ghostly
Necro: Tensai

These are the people I can think of now, and relate to what I've seen most recently..

Kyouki - 40 Ranger - Ponchee  

It's not about how many rangers you can beat, it's about how good you do in arena. For me, I would give the best ranger to MrFuzzy.

Advertisement

BIackCreeper

Rank 0
BIackCreeper
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Krash_hawar wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
Ranger: Kyouki (beat all rangers I duelled in 40..)
Necro: Tensai

These are the people I can think of now, and relate to what I've seen most recently..

It's not about how many rangers you can beat, it's about how good you do in arena. For me, I would give the best ranger to MrFuzzy.  

Not to mention you also have to take into accont how they kill other classes not just rangers. also add Roce for best 40 rangers

FantasyToxic2

Rank 0
FantasyToxic2
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:18 pm
BIackCreeper wrote:
Krash_hawar wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
Ranger: MrFuzzy / Clue ♥ / Me..
Necro: Tensai / Optimistic

Not to mention you also have to take into accont how they kill other classes not just rangers. also add Roce for best 40 rangers  

Lol I do well in arenas aswell, but after duelling Fuzz today, I gotta say hes VERY skilled, especially in procing and debuffing, all thought we both won and lost several times vs eachother.. >.<

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:29 pm
After a few more active arenas, from Monday after merge -> Saturday.
Sole impression of Gaian players.

Zerk: None.
Paladin: None.
Sage: Falsey is the only one to kill me consistently.
Wiz: None.
Necro: Tensai?
Assassin: Kira072, iCodyV2
Ranger: None stand out.

(MRFUZZY PRO PLAYER!)

Yeah, cmon step up your game...

- Traizo 7x Archmage/iMarz 4x Wizard -

Krash_hawar

Rank 0
Krash_hawar
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:42 pm
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
BIackCreeper wrote:
Krash_hawar wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:

Lol I do well in arenas aswell, but after duelling Fuzz today, I gotta say hes VERY skilled, especially in procing and debuffing, all thought we both won and lost several times vs eachother.. >.<  

Until now, all Gaia rangers that I've seen are just gear-depended, most of them are +15 fully, compared to Bodor rangers, maybe like 1-2 40 rangers are +15 fully. I find Clue a decent 40 ranger, but no one else.

Izzeth

Rank 2
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:00 am
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
BIackCreeper wrote:
Krash_hawar wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:

Even so, I wouldn't list yourself as a best of a class in a thread. I have not seen you myself in 40 so I can't say about your play style, but I play on Sage/Ranger mainly myself when I'm bored. You might have skill, and you might be good with the class.. but without anything to it back-up to players who haven't heard or seen of you, makes you come off as egoistical and full of yourself.

I would say Roce & Fuzzy are best from past experiences from what I saw against other Rangers in 40 EA today, haha.

FantasyToxic2

Rank 0
FantasyToxic2
PostedNov 18, 2012 4:57 am
Izzeth wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
BIackCreeper wrote:
Krash_hawar wrote:
FantasyToxic2 wrote:
Ranger: MrFuzzy

Even so, I wouldn't list yourself as a best of a class in a thread. I have not seen you myself in 40 so I can't say about your play style, but I play on Sage/Ranger mainly myself when I'm bored. You might have skill, and you might be good with the class.. but without anything to it back-up to players who haven't heard or seen of you, makes you come off as egoistical and full of yourself.

I would say Roce & Fuzzy are best from past experiences from what I saw against other Rangers in 40 EA today, haha.  

Lol, sorry if my opinion made me seem egoistic then and full of myself, I haven't really seen Roce, or any of the other rangers from Bodor in PvP yet, so this was my opinion so far, no need to get all upset. There list updated again.

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:37 am
you dont need to edit your list jany..it's just your opinion after all
given my zerk was deleted ages ago I couldnt give a care for 40 however, people are always gonna have ego's maybe one more than another . but all it is really is saying you see yourself better than other 40 of your class that you've seen hitherto. and noth wrong with that

FantasyToxic2

Rank 0
FantasyToxic2
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:43 am
xIreRoll wrote:
you dont need to edit your list jany..it's just your opinion after all
given my zerk was deleted ages ago I couldnt give a care for 40 however, people are always gonna have ego's maybe one more than another . but all it is really is saying you see yourself better than other 40 of your class that you've seen hitherto. and noth wrong with that  

Lol I didnt edit my list because he saw flaws in it, I made the list a couple of days after merge and I judged the best 40 players from what I had experienced in those couple of arenas, I hadn't seen any of the new 40 rangers from Bodor, but now that I have seen some, I edit my list whenever I see good/better players then the one I've seen so far.. Lol confusing ;/
Lol hope this makes sence..

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:46 am
nah jany...your still pro, dont call self egoistic or whatever

Nyxion - 50/60/70/80 Ranger/SS Gaia/Ponchee
KikiChara - 40 Zerk Gaia
Kikichara - Mystic