The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:28 pm
Its so ridiculous seeing people crying over Fear Spam, its a skill so get over it and it helps you win + it helps the Prophet keeping himself alive.
If you don't like Fear Spam then be smart and learn how to counter it, like Bambi said there's many many ways to do it.
Advertisement

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedDec 25, 2012 4:10 pm
nah .. cant counter laura's pp pro..all you do is wait till those time she's pvping on her 80 and 90 same time and you take out all your anger of fear, your welcome.Thank me later.

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:05 pm
use sleep. yeah. i dont believe in using sleep equips. my personal belief. and i havent found a good silence, misfortune/seal cape through pt yet. and even pp complain when they get fear spammed by other pp. i get that its a skill. use it to heal. not to keep an entire team useless. that makes people rq and not rejoin arenas. but, this is my personal belief on it. oh, and i dont know if i mentioned it, but yeah, Tassen is top ss in 80 \o/

<System> Its what we do

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 26, 2012 2:37 pm
shdwhate wrote:
use sleep. yeah. i dont believe in using sleep equips. my personal belief. and i havent found a good silence, misfortune/seal cape through pt yet. and even pp complain when they get fear spammed by other pp. i get that its a skill. use it to heal. not to keep an entire team useless. that makes people rq and not rejoin arenas. but, this is my personal belief on it. oh, and i dont know if i mentioned it, but yeah, Tassen is top ss in 80 \o/  

If there's an easy way to counter it, but it goes against your personal belief, then that's your fault and loss. You can't really complain about fear making an entire team useless, when you don't even bother making an effort to counter it.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 26, 2012 7:48 pm
ERHMAGURD ERHMAGURD ERHMAGURD. All who fear spam are now pro's. Personally, I believe that fear can be used for the following reasons

1.Stop a team from ganking someone else, heal that person, let them have at it again.

2.Stop ganking in general.

3.If you truly have the damage to kill someone using fear, have at it.

4.If you're about to die.

That is my opinion on fear. And hmm....haven't been in 80 lately. Sorry!

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Kodak.

Rank 0
Kodak.
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:27 pm
Fear happy PP = candy

Done.

Haterade 100 Shinobi | Kodak 90 Hawkeye | Kwon 80 Darkstalker | Zeinhart 70 Sharpshooter
Crimsonited

Izzeth

Rank 2
Izzeth
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:44 pm
Kodak. wrote:
Fear happy PP = candy

Done.  

But, but, but.. I wanna sit there and complain about how I'm being fear spammed instead.. QQ

Seriously, there are worse skills, and this can be avoided.. and yeah, it's a skill. It's spammable. I find there are worse skills (Well, imo.) that can be used than Fear Spam. Misfortune, that OP +Def/Exhaust buff, 86 SL Silence, Spreading Poison Ulti, Bits.. Sleep AoE..

But hey, we don't complain constantly over and over all over the place about those or any other kind of skills, now do we? Fear is a skill. Don't like? Do what people told you to do. <_> Don't get the issue over PP's using a skill that was given to them since level 40.. Easily avoided.. so idek..

shdwhate wrote:
after seeing him in pvp, i cant in good conscious say Kdot is skilled. all he did was use full CS pots, and candy, and he farmed my lvl 75 +10 wl, with dual mana drain. i cant see skill in that. so i will keep with saying xLito is the best in 80 since Suizei left  

As for Kdot, he's using his resource. He has the money and funds to have the CS pots and Candies. He has Dual mana drain because those are weapons he made. I have no seen him personally in arena.. but he's 80, and you're 75. Ofc he's gonna farm you. It's common sense to go after the lowest level/easiest target around, isn't it? lol Just because he has these things doesn't make him a bad DS. Just means he has money and funds to create a character. Earn money, get AP, wutever. Level up. Compete on his level.
I don't see the big issue here either with using what he already has in arena.

Kodak.

Rank 0
Kodak.
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:51 pm
Too bad this game is p2w. Stop complaining plox.

All I can say is,
Haterade.

Win.

Haterade 100 Shinobi | Kodak 90 Hawkeye | Kwon 80 Darkstalker | Zeinhart 70 Sharpshooter
Crimsonited

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:54 pm
Izzeth wrote:
Kodak. wrote:
Fear happy PP = candy

Done.  

But, but, but.. I wanna sit there and complain about how I'm being fear spammed instead.. QQ

Seriously, there are worse skills, and this can be avoided.. and yeah, it's a skill. It's spammable. I find there are worse skills (Well, imo.) that can be used than Fear Spam. Misfortune, that OP +Def/Exhaust buff, 86 SL Silence, Spreading Poison Ulti, Bits.. Sleep AoE..

But hey, we don't complain constantly over and over all over the place about those or any other kind of skills, now do we? Fear is a skill. Don't like? Do what people told you to do. <_> Don't get the issue over PP's using a skill that was given to them since level 40.. Easily avoided.. so idek..

shdwhate wrote:
after seeing him in pvp, i cant in good conscious say Kdot is skilled. all he did was use full CS pots, and candy, and he farmed my lvl 75 +10 wl, with dual mana drain. i cant see skill in that. so i will keep with saying xLito is the best in 80 since Suizei left  

As for Kdot, he's using his resource. He has the money and funds to have the CS pots and Candies. He has Dual mana drain because those are weapons he made. I have no seen him personally in arena.. but he's 80, and you're 75. Ofc he's gonna farm you. It's common sense to go after the lowest level/easiest target around, isn't it? lol Just because he has these things doesn't make him a bad DS. Just means he has money and funds to create a character. Earn money, get AP, wutever. Level up. Compete on his level.
I don't see the big issue here either with using what he already has in arena.  

Bit = worse spammable skill eva.

Towkay

Rank 1
Towkay
PostedDec 26, 2012 9:55 pm
Keep on crying, it would help.