socc3rmonkey

Rank 0
socc3rmonkey
PostedDec 24, 2012 5:45 am
ttmxx wrote:
bump.

WL: iRageQuit. Chances even tho hes low.

Temp: hothothot, IcyWhiteSnow agian?

SS: Tassen, Roxunet.

DS: Kdot (OP as fap), xLito

Myst: Milo13

PP: deerling doesent seem to play anymore so..... LiittleAngel?

Am: Grizzard, IcyXX

Demo: Taye only one ive seen that doesent get 1hit =/  

I play just late at night xD dont do arena alot during the day o3o

Advertisement

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedDec 24, 2012 7:39 am
wow. thanks for the vote. guess i should pvp more often

Retired

TheDiseased2

Rank 4
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 24, 2012 3:25 pm
ttmxx wrote:
bump.

SS: Tassen, Rouxnet.

I didnt think kdot was OP in my last arena match sure he was tanky as all Hard but his damage on me was pitiful and it was only due to me getting ganked by 2 mp draining DS's aswell as you that consequently lead to my death. 1v1 i think he isnt a great DS but thats just the thing he is very smart and his battle awareness seems great. Lito is (imo) the best DS in 80 atm sheerly because he is quite knowledgable and knows how to correctly utilise his bit (distraaaaaaction xD) and his DPS is deadly if he isnt taken out quickly Smile.

Thanks fpr the mention but im not that good haha tanky and massive damage but thats mainly because of +18 and my GvG set (granted there are wprse AMs then me ;D).

Nothing else wrong with this list ;D though there arent many demons in 80 anymore which is a little depressing.

You wont see me in arena anymore guys, farewell Very Happy

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedDec 24, 2012 3:49 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
bump.

SS: Tassen, Rouxnet.

I didnt think kdot was OP in my last arena match sure he was tanky as all **** but his damage on me was pitiful and it was only due to me getting ganked by 2 mp draining DS's aswell as you that consequently lead to my death. 1v1 i think he isnt a great DS but thats just the thing he is very smart and his battle awareness seems great. Lito is (imo) the best DS in 80 atm sheerly because he is quite knowledgable and knows how to correctly utilise his bit (distraaaaaaction xD) and his DPS is deadly if he isnt taken out quickly Smile.

Thanks fpr the mention but im not that good haha tanky and massive damage but thats mainly because of +18 and my GvG set (granted there are wprse AMs then me ;D).

Nothing else wrong with this list ;D though there arent many demons in 80 anymore which is a little depressing.

You wont see me in arena anymore guys, farewell Very Happy  

see you around grizzard \o. and here is my list

WL: iRageQuit. guy hits hard, and can be real tanky. not going to nominate myself, cuz i dont think im that good.
Temp: Rubicante1: wide arsenal, doesnt QQ, fun to do arena with. can be nearly unkillable except by groups, and can hit real hard with his 75 2h sword too.
SS: Aionz, and Rouxnet. both are really good. scary good. seen them take down +18 temps wihout breaking a sweat.
DS: xLito. tanky, but still has his dps. fought this guy enough to know to just leave him be
PP: none really. all just seem to fear spam now. LittleAngel is pretty good though.
Myst: none really. they all do the same thing. stealth charge to finish someone off.
AM: IcyXX. hits really hard, and can be tanky. doesnt QQ, and is good sportsmen. would say Grizzard, but is leaving game.
Dmon: NoobICanOwnU. only one i feel has real skill, and doesnt just rely on his forts and his gear. guy hits really hard for a dmon. cant wait to see him at 80 fully geared.
thats my list.

Retired

socc3rmonkey

Rank 0
socc3rmonkey
PostedDec 24, 2012 8:08 pm

wee \o

WL: iRageQuit

Temp: hothothot, PlaysForFun

SS: Tassen

DS: Kdot, xLito

Myst: FatPigeon o3o

PP: Where Art Thou Tanky PP? :<

Demo: Taye c:

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedDec 25, 2012 10:15 am

Re: wee \o

socc3rmonkey wrote:
WL: iRageQuit

Temp: hothothot, PlaysForFun

SS: Tassen

DS: Kdot, xLito

Myst: FatPigeon o3o

PP: Where Art Thou Tanky PP? :<

Demo: Taye c:  

Lol fatpigeon^

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedDec 25, 2012 11:34 am
i would just like to see more pp who dont use fear. fear spamming is a huge problem in all arenas. since it can make an entire team useless. especially wl and temp, since we cant evade it

Retired

socc3rmonkey

Rank 0
socc3rmonkey
PostedDec 25, 2012 12:46 pm

O.o

I only fear if its a close match so my team can win, my point of view on prophets I look for tanky and great support, because to me what good is a prop if they keep dying.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedDec 25, 2012 1:31 pm
after seeing him in pvp, i cant in good conscious say Kdot is skilled. all he did was use full CS pots, and candy, and he farmed my lvl 75 +10 wl, with dual mana drain. i cant see skill in that. so i will keep with saying xLito is the best in 80 since Suizei left

Retired

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 25, 2012 3:14 pm
shdwhate wrote:
i would just like to see more pp who dont use fear. fear spamming is a huge problem in all arenas. since it can make an entire team useless. especially wl and temp, since we cant evade it  

You can't evade it, but you can counter it. If the PP isn't using anti sleep staff, you can use sleep hammer. If they're on staff, they're also squishy, so if you have a team member that can evade the fear, then that's also a pretty easy counter. If not, you have the Wall of Sighs, and the use of capes with misfortune/silence/sleep.