TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedMar 19, 2013 1:38 am
I know im semi-dumb haha but no ones ever told me what 'BR' means lol Banana's and Raspberries? Belly Rumble? Bacon Race? I hope its bacon race cause i wanna be a part of that Wink
Advertisement

richaelle

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:12 am
temp: not many active ones..... zell lvled out...
WL: xFacepalmx, Give2Bucks only ones ive seen that are decent
SS: Aionz
DS: Vyazart, Ignorance,kdot
AM: Neclord
DM: Eregor
PP: carrothax
myst: no active ones atm... nekusaku,okko LOL

we lack active ppl :{

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedMar 19, 2013 2:29 am
SnowVerse wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
I know im semi-dumb haha but no ones ever told me what 'BR' means lol Banana's and Raspberries? Belly Rumble? Bacon Race? I hope its bacon race cause i wanna be a part of that Wink  

BR = Brazilian/Brazil.  

QQ I was getting pumped for a bacon race </3

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedMar 19, 2013 6:40 am
SnowVerse wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
SnowVerse wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

BR = Brazilian/Brazil.  

QQ I was getting pumped for a bacon race </3  

Sorry for being the dream crusher. D;  

Im still gonna think of it as Bacon Racer xD any 'BR's wanna join me?

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedMar 30, 2013 11:13 pm
bump since this bracket is becoming a bit more active

Temp: OnyxDragon, she just got her pvp set finish and shes been doing alot better in pvp, really catched my eye these few days, still room for improvement, lots of potential on her.

WL: Chances, steals my kills too much and won't let me 1v1 people in peace :<

SS: Cripo, great team player, made me waste a weeks worth of mp pots 1 match. Aionz op.

DS: other than kerio i don't really see much dses in action since kdot leveled out :c

AM: Alberich, haven't seen much AMs other than him in arena lately.

DM: xfathamx? i think thats his name, he hurts alot :c

Prophet: carrot, haven't seen much prophet action lately.

Mystic: Needs moar.

Will not nominate myself but i will say, too many people waste 5 minutes trying to kill me causing their team to auto lose, no bueno guys .-.

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedApr 01, 2013 1:31 am
turtle2257 wrote:
bump since this bracket is becoming a bit more active

Temp: OnyxDragon, she just got her pvp set finish and shes been doing alot better in pvp, really catched my eye these few days, still room for improvement, lots of potential on her.

WL: Chances, steals my kills too much and won't let me 1v1 people in peace :<

SS: Cripo, great team player, made me waste a weeks worth of mp pots 1 match. Aionz op.

DS: other than kerio i don't really see much dses in action since kdot leveled out :c

AM: Alberich, haven't seen much AMs other than him in arena lately.

DM: xfathamx? i think thats his name, he hurts alot :c

Prophet: carrot, haven't seen much prophet action lately.

Mystic: Needs moar.

Will not nominate myself but i will say, too many people waste 5 minutes trying to kill me causing their team to auto lose, no bueno guys .-.  

hey. i dont steal your kills. i just try to hug them. nor do i waste time trying to kill you. i just poke you till i get bored, then i go poke someone else. but, fo rmy updated list

Temp: meh. Turt's good. Onyx is ok, but she puts herself in way over her head, then high tails it away. Otherwise, FStein. he needs to come back.
WL: where did they all go? i refuse to nominate myself, but seriously, the wl population is thinning. Nightmarre and myself are the only really good ones active. hmongboyz has potential though. he just needs to drop the 70 arena mindset.
SS: Aionz, Arctistic. not many of the other good ones are still here.
DS: Kdot. he has changed alot. gotten alot better, and seems more focused now.
AM: Neclord. nuff said
Dmon: Noobi. guy is really good. is tanky, but didnt sacrifice damage for it. he has come a long way.
PP: *sigh*
Myst: *sigh*

thats my list. would like to see more people active again. but, everyone has my opinion. lvl to 90 and play with the tops in the game.

<System> Its what we do

aznkid63

Rank 0
aznkid63
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:13 am
I swear half the people in Turt's list are in Evolution~

Posted By Aeria Mobile

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:22 am
I have done a little bit of pvp this week (3 matches and one good skfc) so heres my list on what i observed.

Temp: the only ones i saw were under leveled and im sure we all know what happens to them.
WL: i never came accross one that surprised me, maybe ragequit but he sacrifices way way too much damage to tank me.
SS: this is a tricky one cause i know there are some good ones out there i just didnt see any in my matches.
DS: kdot, shdwhate was right he has gotten better, he is much more aware of what to do, still needs to calm down on the bit though xD.
DM: none.
AM: natsu was the only one i saw haha we had some fun in skfc i think i shook a few cobwebs off going against him, it was really interesting, could have some more hp though Very Happy.
PP: didnt see anything out of the ordinary just fear happy pp's.
MS: none.

richaelle

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 8:33 am
80 pvp = a joke Neutral weak 80 geared wls barely do dmg to a temp in +5 pvp set w/o masters n stones... tell me that isnt sad x:
mylist

WL: Chances,iRageQuit. only wl's that dont get 1rushed/cap xtal and causes teams to win
Temp: Turtle2cool. decently tanky temp but doesent hug xtal as much as expected
SS: artistic. only active ss but squishy and needs improvement
DS:kdot, hatered.
PP: dawnevil. no other pp's come close to him LOL
Myst: CulieGe. only myst that is relatively tanky and is decently tanky without yellow set.
AM: Maple. is tankier than 80% of the 80 ams just cuz of his dmg reduct with +6set.
Demo: Noobi. is a pain in the *** for anyone >:

undergeared temps point of view Smile

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
PostedApr 12, 2013 3:45 am
well, after playing in more 80 arena, and since im lvling out soon, i have decided to update my list.

WL: i would say RageQuit, but he sacrifices alot to tank. which is good for 80 arena, but a tanky wl is only good in 80 arena. doesnt hit real hard except when he is full buffed and potted. not many others very active.
Temp: Onyx will have to go here. she has potential. she just needs to get more awareness of the arena. she attacks people she cant beat, and just ends up running away at enar ead till she is locked in place. give her some time, and we might have a good 80 temp outside of Furi.
DS: Kdot still has this place. guy is scary good. especially with his new focus. needs to show other DS how to do it.
SS: i fought against zCy in arena earlier, and while tanky, and hard to kill, has no real dmg. but, Aionz and Arctistic are still the better ones.
AM: Nec still got this place. Maple is good too. she goes more on the defensive side alot, so she sacrifices damage.
Dmon: none have really been active. i have only seen NoobiCanOwnU, xfarhanx, and SADAMAN actually in arena. while noob and sad are the best, farhan has come a long way.
Myst: only real active ones worth mentioning are Danlyn, and NekuSaku. other ones dont impress me at all.
PP: not many are active as much. xZoeymonx, or however it is spelled, is good. she is kinda squishy, but she can definitely keep someone alive.

And thats my updated list. Peace

<System> Its what we do