Author Message

shdwhate

Rank 1
shdwhate
Joined
05 Jan 2011
Posts
343
Location
Eminence United States
PostedFeb 19, 2013 1:58 am
Zen_Hikari wrote:
Well if you take away the best part of anything, its sure to crumble like a cookie sitting in milk.

Whats a SSer without gun and pvp set?
Whats an AM without Set and staff?
Whats a Zerk without a weapon and set?
Nothing.  

oh, and i wasnt trying to say take away everyones stuff. Furi is a good temp. i have known him for a year now, its just, some people let themselves think that because they have the gear, it makes them better. but as someone else said, how is a templar running pvp? what happened to ds, and am that ran it? guess everyone needs to step their game up a bit

<System> Its what we do
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3467
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 19, 2013 3:48 am
shdwhate wrote:
Zen_Hikari wrote:
Well if you take away the best part of anything, its sure to crumble like a cookie sitting in milk.

Whats a SSer without gun and pvp set?
Whats an AM without Set and staff?
Whats a Zerk without a weapon and set?
Nothing.  

oh, and i wasnt trying to say take away everyones stuff. Furi is a good temp. i have known him for a year now, its just, some people let themselves think that because they have the gear, it makes them better. but as someone else said, how is a templar running pvp? what happened to ds, and am that ran it? guess everyone needs to step their game up a bit  


This is ... woah. Im thinking if returning for a little bit lol i may be a bit rusty haha

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3467
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:32 pm
Haha played a match today lol i am terrible now hahaha bit i noticed tassen and Aionz are pretty good SS' and skPoison is pretty good aswell

ikappai

Rank 1
ikappai
Joined
04 Aug 2010
Posts
211
Location
somewhere on mars. China
PostedFeb 21, 2013 8:32 pm
wb \o/ i guess...why doesnt arena start in my timezone, need moar azn / aus 80s plez

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3467
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 21, 2013 10:15 pm
ikappai wrote:
wb \o/ i guess...why doesnt arena start in my timezone, need moar azn / aus 80s plez  


I am australian lol but yeah of a night time theres like 3 people online for like 6hours

gewk

Rank 0
Joined
25 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
Ukraine
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:59 am
the only good 80 person is neclord, the rest blow

Play nice.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
418
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:03 pm
you forgot about zhap and emon they are like neclord doubles.

nielsaccount

Rank 0
nielsaccount
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
146
Location
Swag town where the hipsters liv Netherlands
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:58 pm
zhap > INatsu > nothing :[

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
418
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedFeb 26, 2013 9:12 pm
wrong its actually zhap>emon>neclord>nothing>natsu>grizzard LOOOOOL

and stfu before I smack you

Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
626
Location
In the end of the world, Argentina
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:15 pm
coolsasuke wrote:
wrong its actually zhap>emon>neclord>nothing>natsu>grizzard LOOOOOL

and stfu before I smack you  


natsu pls, we all know its me>zhap>emon>neclord>nothing>natsu>grizzard

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: