PostedFeb 11, 2013 8:58 pm
pffft when do i ever troll?

FIEN! i change to iDaney >Very Happy
dat br too pro

Advertisement

nielson0208

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:15 pm
come on ZHAP the best am?? he so noob AND ,every time said ppl noob and invite for a duel but HE STILL LOST IN DUEL ......i didnt use mp burn swords and not using blitz and not using stealth... IN THE END HE STILL LOST..HE JUST A NOOB............MAWEL IS MORE PRO THAN HIM

nielson0208

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:19 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Last time i played a match in 71-80 FA i have to say i wasnt all too impressed. IRageQuit is idk ehh sure he can tank well but his damage is absolutely pitiful. 80 SS's have no idea what to do when they get exhausted and just stand there looking idiotic. All the prophets i saw in there just fear spammed as much as possible. The temp i faced was decent but either doesnt have mp leech sword or doesnt use it. I must say though zhap is an alright AM could have a fair bit more HP but he/she does his/her best. xLito was his usual greatness lawl. Generally disappointed but ehh.

PS: I played those matches 2-3 weeks ago so idk things may have changed  

XLITO IS THE BEST^^

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:20 pm
nielson0208 wrote:
come on ZHAP the best am?? he so noob AND ,every time said ppl noob and invite for a duel but HE STILL LOST IN DUEL ......i didnt use mp burn swords and not using blitz and not using stealth... IN THE END HE STILL LOST..HE JUST A NOOB............MAWEL IS MORE PRO THAN HIM  

Last time i went up against mawel i hit him for 11k and he hit me for 4k. Mawel pro? No. He is good and knows his class but his damage isnt very good. Reiine or however you spell it is a good am great multicaster justt a little weak on the defensive side but hit about 8k on me last tine i was in arena with him so he is alright dmg wise.

ikappai

Rank 1
ikappai
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:31 pm
from what you said, i dont think its fair to say who's better or who's not as "good" in your words based on the damage that he/she does on you, madame or sir idk u could be tranny but no discrimination here ye?

IMO its the combination of map awareness, surviilabilty and knowing when to do what over how many kills and ohoho i did x amount of damage on you.

you dont have to dish out the most damage to be the best, nor be the highest lv or have the best gear.

Then again, who are you?

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:36 pm
Thats why i said zhap was a great AM he/she knows what to do and when to do it. Reiine is also a great AM who is well rounded and has great teamwork. Mawel last time i vsed him in arena seemed less team orientated. And me? Oh im just a no-body.

Furion.

Rank 0
Furion.
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:04 am
This is funny. PlaysForFun; I killed him with 1 SS 3 times in a row.
The DS's? All food. The SS's? All food. The AMs? MAWEL? Did you forget before I quit how it was old pal?(In reply to your post.) Kthatsenoughty.

Anyway, talk is cheap;

And tmxx if you're Reiine, I think we've seen each other in EA.

Bodor / 80 Templar / Furionz

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:22 am
Lol i havent fought you furi since 70 arena in EA where you successfully tanked an entire team of +15 people with no help for the whole match lol.

ikappai

Rank 1
ikappai
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:40 am
firstly this screen shot was how long ago? when asmo was 75..?

if you value kills and not map awareness by saying "food food food" that's your thing.

Different people have their own play styles, it may be worth one death just to get a few hits on the xtal. please take that in mind

please show us more screen shots of how op you are.

Furion.

Rank 0
Furion.
PostedFeb 12, 2013 5:46 am
ikappai wrote:
firstly this screen shot was how long ago? when asmo was 75..?

if you value kills and not map awareness by saying "food food food" that's your thing.

Different people have their own play styles, it may be worth one death just to get a few hits on the xtal. please take that in mind

please show us more screen shots of how op you are.  

The fact that this screenshot when Asmodeus was still 75 (where the competition used to be a lot bigger) proves that it can be a lot more now.

Bodor / 80 Templar / Furionz