GMHigherCalibur

GameMaster: USA
GMHigherCalibur
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:50 am
Konvikt_ wrote:
GMHigherCalibur wrote:
Konvikt_ wrote:
Their intent was to make a quick few thousands of dollars and make this post. The very first day this came out I saw a GS selling a weapon for profit and told him it was against the rules and he said it wasn't. They knew this was going on but the cash flow was too good to stop right away. Once it died down and they noticed weapon bomb sales were down, because no one is going to buy a weapon bomb when you can spend $30 and get it 100%, they made this post. Its all just business, but most people are just kids and don't see the concept Wink  

Except that wasn't the intent. The intent was to have a trade system in place that didn't involve taking up more time from our already overworked engineering team. This post is actually about a week+ in the making, things just take time in a corporate environment. The GS was misinformed and you were correct in knowing this sort of trading was against the rules from the get-go. Once again, we've known about this, policy like this just takes time to set in motion.  

May I ask how this is even a trading system? You guys made it to look like a selling system to acquire guns you don't have rather than purchasing weapon bombs. A trading system should be implemented like most any other game out there from Pokemon to Diablo II. Except have a buy in few to get in to the trade. Either way this was a horrible "trading system." It was featured to us as a "Buy your gun for fee + whatever $ seller charges instead of spending $x to possible get a gun."

Edit: I'm not trying to argue or anything, I'm just curious as to how this business is being ran.  

This is where the confusion comes in for a lot of you guys: it was never featured as a "Buy your gun for fee + whatever $ seller charges instead of spending $x to possible get a gun." Go look back at the original post. No where in there do we advocate the sale of the items on Aeria Games accounts. Know why? Because it is, has been and always will be a violation of our Terms of Service.

Once again, as I explained in my previous post, this was meant to be the easiest way to give you guys a trading feature while putting as little strain on our already over tasked engineering team as, to implement a whole new feature like a trading system into the game, it would likely take 4-6 months of development and testing before we could get it to you (not even exaggerating here. That's how long software development takes).

Advertisement

jericdsons

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:06 pm   Last edited by jericdsons on Nov 22, 2012 9:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Weapon Sales are Prohibited!

See inside for more information
basil_bk wrote:
thts Good .  

Yeah dude! after all, it will be no more weapons for sale...just try your luck next tym guys Smile

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:45 pm
There are many people in-game spamming lobbies trying to sell their weapons still. Would you want us to report each player doing so?

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:50 am
so many people have been getting spammed.

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:58 am
I Agree to this, Anyways there should be an easier way to trade weapons without sending in tickets and videotaping/ss'ing it etc!
How about a diff room where u can just select any name and weapon u want to trade with the person and he/she does the same, that way u cant get scammed or anything and u can have ur gun immediatly? just an idea.

somnang.chey

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 10:25 am
So if selling weapons was a violation in the first place, then why was there a particular GameSage doing it then? I mean you're a GS, you have higher authority than the regular people of the community. You should know the rules and regulations prior to becoming a GS, yet you still do it? I'm not gonna put this name out there, but this is 100% biased.

40creek.

Rank 3
40creek.
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:45 pm
somnang.chey wrote:
So if selling weapons was a violation in the first place, then why was there a particular GameSage doing it then? I mean you're a GS, you have higher authority than the regular people of the community. You should know the rules and regulations prior to becoming a GS, yet you still do it? I'm not gonna put this name out there, but this is 100% biased.  

Be careful. You could get banned for "flaming"...

Rolling Eyes

eliatanos

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2012 1:11 pm
someone please tell me how i can transfer weapons please??

somnang.chey

Rank 0
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:30 am
40creek. wrote:
somnang.chey wrote:

Be careful. You could get banned for "flaming"...

Rolling Eyes  

right..

izid_7amd

Rank 1
izid_7amd
PostedDec 17, 2012 4:20 pm
Srsly