I know that someone, a long time ago, suggested that a Classic mode should be implemented. Basically saying that only guns from a certain "era" could be used. That "era" being from ijji's time of this game's release, where the update went only up to the Sako.
This idea is not mine but some people seem to be talking about, so I'll break it down to what I think will make Classic mode great:
- No variants of other weapons (Includes capsule and Mk. III weapons);
- No World War weapons;
- No armor;
- No backpack bonuses/perks;
- No smoke or special grenades (Pumpkin grenade included, obviously);
- AI mode (with bots) not available for this mode;
- EDIT: Higher €/SP/EXP bonuses [?]
That's pretty much all for now. I was wondering if any one likes this suggestion but with the - Only weapons/maps from ijji's "era" option available. There are actually some weapons and maps that I would not like to see in Classic mode, otherwise it won't feel much like Classic mode at all.
[?] What do you think about it?