notsobigjohn79

Rank 0
notsobigjohn79
PostedNov 25, 2012 6:25 pm
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1804875

note that you should set these values to the same values that you normally use... if ure used to 1920x1600 then set 'Width=1900' and 'Height=1600' I recommend trying the recommended resolution for your display. while u can opt to use 1024x768 on your widescreen display it helps to test other modes... also you should post if this works or doesn't work for you. every bit of information you share helps the devs with fixing issues and also assists others
Advertisement

slashy121

Rank 0
PostedDec 17, 2012 5:37 pm
I dont know if im having the same problem as anyone else , but when i try to change the resolution i only have 1024 * 768 and 1280 * 720... my computer's resoltuion is 1360 * 768...
And the image it's kinda blury and hard to read letters sometimes... if anyone could help id be grateful.

weijunsyu

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:18 pm
I quit this game because of this problem. Could not get this thing to run on the right resolution for the life of me. I couldn't even get this thing to run without being blurry.

janko3004

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 5:03 pm
i quit too, too blurry, camera moves only with right click, voices are awful, this game is doomed, i encourage to drop the idea, it looks like a game from 10 years ago.

o.O

DangerKitty73

Rank 0
DangerKitty73
PostedJan 29, 2013 2:59 pm

:( Didn't fix my problem

Did the screen resolution and it said graphics initialization failed, cant even get into the game, first item I've ever downloaded it. I play many other MMoRpg's and I have no problems....

This game has some serious Bugs, glitches.... I,ll try uninstalling an re-installing, but after that Ill go find a different game. Too much stress just to get onto a game O.O

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Re: :( Didn't fix my problem

DangerKitty73 wrote:
Did the screen resolution and it said graphics initialization failed, cant even get into the game, first item I've ever downloaded it. I play many other MMoRpg's and I have no problems....

This game has some serious Bugs, glitches.... I,ll try uninstalling an re-installing, but after that Ill go find a different game. Too much stress just to get onto a game O.O  

Please make a new thread and provide a screenshot of the error or exactly what it says. I believe it may be related to video card or DirectX as I have seen that error before.

DangerKitty73

Rank 0
DangerKitty73
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:55 pm

lol, nope error not fixed!

well its not saying that anymore.. I uninstalled and re-installed now it just crashes when I try to log in??. Not saying anything ( no error listed to screenshot) lmao.

at teh current moment I am inspecting all files, its taking a long time. So I am thinking that your installer doesn't download properly Smile

Hopefully after it inspects all the files it will work, or I'm out. Too much hassle just for a game.

signed,

sincerely frustrated.

zero_the_reaper

Rank 0
zero_the_reaper
PostedFeb 09, 2013 11:34 pm

a little hand ._.

eeeh can some one help me? i cant find the dk.ini file in my dk online folder and i want to change the resolution ir order to play dk online can anyone help? ._.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedFeb 10, 2013 12:45 am

Re: a little hand ._.

zero_the_reaper wrote:
eeeh can some one help me? i cant find the dk.ini file in my dk online folder and i want to change the resolution ir order to play dk online can anyone help? ._.  

Go to your "My Documents" folder. Find the "My Games" folder located inside it, open "My Games" then open "DK Online" and the .ini file will be in there.

Beltor

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 11:52 pm
There is no 'DK.ini' file in 'My Documents/My Games' on my computer. There is no 'DK Online' folder there either. The 'My Games' folder hasn't been altered or accessed in the 6 or so reinstall attempts i've done. A search has turned up no 'DK.ini' anywhere on my computer. The file was not included or generated. After 4 long downloads, 3 from site and 1 from Ignite, i doubt the downloads were corrupted. It was likely an error or oversight recently caused from a graphics fix and will hopefully be fixed soon. Older copies probably have the file but recent installs don't, so older copies may still work, just need to patch.