Author Message

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2175
Location
Croatia
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:48 am

Funny pictures !! :P

Put Funny pic. here :D
I created this topic just for puting funny pictures in it !! All random funny pictures from wolfteam or some page like 9gag or epicfail, you can put here and share with all of us and make us laugh Very Happy

For Example :



Advertisement

wtf7

Rank 3
wtf7
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Posts
1367
Location
Belgium
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:07 am




~~ Since 2009 ~~

HazardLight

Rank 3
HazardLight
Joined
20 Feb 2010
Posts
1267
Location
Annapolis, Maryland United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Re: Funny pictures !! :P

Put Funny pic. here :D
xTheHangoverx wrote:
I created this topic just for puting funny pictures in it !! All random funny pictures from wolfteam or some page like 9gag or epicfail, you can put here and share with all of us and make us laugh Very Happy

For Example :
 

This one is by far the funniest because it actually has some real world relevance.
If you haven't heard, Disney has bought out LucasFilm and now they are making a Star Wars XII. This is why this picture is funny.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2175
Location
Croatia
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: Funny pictures !! :P

Put Funny pic. here :D
HazardLight wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
I created this topic just for puting funny pictures in it !! All random funny pictures from wolfteam or some page like 9gag or epicfail, you can put here and share with all of us and make us laugh Very Happy

For Example :
 

This one is by far the funniest because it actually has some real world relevance.
If you haven't heard, Disney has bought out LucasFilm and now they are making a Star Wars XII. This is why this picture is funny.  


yea i know thats why i post it Very Happy i even saw south park episode about that Very Happy

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:00 pm

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
2966
Location
Texas United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:11 am
I am waiting for this to come out in wolfteam, would buy it perm if I could.



Like a boss.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2175
Location
Croatia
PostedNov 14, 2012 3:26 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
I am waiting for this to come out in wolfteam, would buy it perm if I could.



Like a boss.  


Rolling atack with segway !! Very Happy

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2175
Location
Croatia
PostedNov 14, 2012 3:50 am
JAPANESE LEARNING ENGLISH Smile))))


nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
Joined
01 Aug 2010
Posts
1317
Location
Israel
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:31 pm

tomerelazar

Rank 4
Joined
15 Aug 2011
Posts
1675
Location
Israel
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:44 pm
nivpro wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZkD9GhAoM WTF/  
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,המשך יבוא.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: