sakura_naruko

Rank 0
sakura_naruko
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:33 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
Kira071 wrote:
hmm. may i ask. i have retrieved my archived item but it is bound. ><  

Lol yeah, this is my issue too XD Just fill out the form as the GM's requested Smile  

same here i got same issues D:
Advertisement

angel_sarah

Rank 0
angel_sarah
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Re: Maint 11/12 Known Issues

GMMokona wrote:

Item Duplicates in the Archive Were Not Sent to the Item Mall - If you have this issue, please fill out the form located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNhZ2JieWpWR2ZVMVNtWWs1Q0JGYmc6MQ

If our item mall collection bay is already full, will we be able to see weather or not our archeive items have been sent or not?

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Re: Maint 11/12 Known Issues

angel_sarah wrote:
GMMokona wrote:

Item Duplicates in the Archive Were Not Sent to the Item Mall - If you have this issue, please fill out the form located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNhZ2JieWpWR2ZVMVNtWWs1Q0JGYmc6MQ

If our item mall collection bay is already full, will we be able to see weather or not our archeive items have been sent or not?  

though you cant see it your item mall stores all the items by remiving items in the list shown you can free up space for it to fill with the other items. they have a small collection arena so that they can fit more items fir sale Very Happy

angel_sarah

Rank 0
angel_sarah
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:25 am

Re: Maint 11/12 Known Issues: UPDATE

**UPDATE**
GMMokona wrote:

[*]Mailbox Mail or Items Missing (NOT ITEMS FROM THE AUCTION HOUSE) - If you have this issue, please fill out the form located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHF2T2F4Q09jMm94RHhLczBndnh3X3c6MQ

UPDATE: All mail now should be in your mailbox -- we believe that the missing mail issue was temporary and caused by lag after the server merge.

I have filled out the form, and still have not received my mail.

EskimoxKitty

Rank 0
EskimoxKitty
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:34 am
angel_sarah wrote:
GMMokona wrote:

[*]Mailbox Mail or Items Missing (NOT ITEMS FROM THE AUCTION HOUSE) - If you have this issue, please fill out the form located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHF2T2F4Q09jMm94RHhLczBndnh3X3c6MQ

UPDATE: All mail now should be in your mailbox -- we believe that the missing mail issue was temporary and caused by lag after the server merge.

Give them time, there was a lot of stuff missing so it might take a bit to get everyone situated.
They're working as hard as they can o/

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedNov 16, 2012 1:46 am
Hey guys,

Thank you very much for filling out the bug forms -- the information helped us a lot during the troubleshooting process. At this point, as far as our team and the developers know, all players should have received their mail and Auction House items.

If you still haven't gotten your mail/Auction House items (after removing extra mail from your mailbox and restarting the game, as well as running a full scan), please send in an RT with a list of items that you lost and how. We will compensate you to the best of our ability after looking through our logs and confirming that you lost the items.

I apologize for the trouble -- we really appreciate your patience!

Thanks,
Pufferfish

beaxty

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:30 am

Missing mail issue

aeria.puffer wrote:
Hey guys,

Thank you very much for filling out the bug forms -- the information helped us a lot during the troubleshooting process. At this point, as far as our team and the developers know, all players should have received their mail and Auction House items.

If you still haven't gotten your mail/Auction House items (after removing extra mail from your mailbox and restarting the game, as well as running a full scan), please send in an RT with a list of items that you lost and how. We will compensate you to the best of our ability after looking through our logs and confirming that you lost the items.

I apologize for the trouble -- we really appreciate your patience!

Thanks,
Pufferfish  

i guess at least my 3 chars still have not recieved any missing atm. I have sent RT 3 days ago , and waiting... Some problems is that ive been keeping as many items as in mailbox, actually i cant remember that all of them. So can i still have a support?

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:40 am
T.T Was hoping to see my stuff in my mailbox when I logged in :<

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

angel_sarah

Rank 0
angel_sarah
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:40 pm
EskimoxKitty wrote:
angel_sarah wrote:
GMMokona wrote:

Give them time, there was a lot of stuff missing so it might take a bit to get everyone situated.
They're working as hard as they can o/  

I have my mail now Smile
Thankyou GMs, it is great to have this all sorted!

gheo11

Rank 0
gheo11
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: Maint 11/12 Known Issues: UPDATE

**UPDATE**
GMMokona wrote:
We are aware of the following issues that took place after the 11/12 Maintenance:

Why my items are not still given back even i fill up the info???