GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:50 am

Maint 11/12 Known Issues: UPDATE

**UPDATE**
We are aware of the following issues that took place after the 11/12 Maintenance:

Advertisement

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:15 am
hmm. may i ask. i have retrieved my archived item but it is bound. ><

~Kira072, "The Beater" AB(Assassin+BlackSwordsman)~

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:46 am
Kira071 wrote:
hmm. may i ask. i have retrieved my archived item but it is bound. ><  

Lol yeah, this is my issue too XD Just fill out the form as the GM's requested Smile

<center></center>

theacate

Rank 0
theacate
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:00 am
I have stuff that's bound but not missing in my mail from the archive - do I use the form anyways to get it unbound?

and really at this point I just needa some legacy stuffed back in a crate Sad I didn't realize I had so many open LOL

tyty

~ Thea ~ Do not meddle in the affairs of Vikings, for they are grouchy and good with axes.

suzzi94

Rank 0
suzzi94
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:05 am

Ponchee

Character unlock
I thought the new server Ponchee would involve 6 characters, but I only have 3, and the rest is locked... why?

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:24 am

Re: Ponchee

Character unlock
suzzi94 wrote:
I thought the new server Ponchee would involve 6 characters, but I only have 3, and the rest is locked... why?  

People who had access to more than three characters (for example, 3 on Bodor, 3 on Gaia) will be able to access all their characters, however if those characters are deleted they can't be remade until the total character amount is below 6, without the use of a sprite character slot expansion key.

<center></center>

theacate

Rank 0
theacate
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Character unlock
LordRapthorne wrote:
suzzi94 wrote:

People who had access to more than three characters (for example, 3 on Bodor, 3 on Gaia) will be able to access all their characters, however if those characters are deleted they can't be remade until the total character amount is below 6, without the use of a sprite character slot expansion key.  

It says in the original server merge thread there would be 9 after merge.. Sad

Character Merge:
Since it's possible to use 6 character unlock keys to have up to 9 characters per server, the maximum number of characters on the new server 18. However, you won't be able to create any new characters until you have under 9 characters. In other words, unless you already have 9 or more characters in total, the max number of characters you can have on Ponchee is 9.

Any ideas on this?? I know there's been a lot asking why we're still locked to the 3 or 6..

~ Thea ~ Do not meddle in the affairs of Vikings, for they are grouchy and good with axes.

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Character unlock
theacate wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
suzzi94 wrote:

Character Merge:
Since it's possible to use 6 character unlock keys to have up to 9 characters per server, the maximum number of characters on the new server 18. However, you won't be able to create any new characters until you have under 9 characters. In other words, unless you already have 9 or more characters in total, the max number of characters you can have on Ponchee is 9.

Any ideas on this?? I know there's been a lot asking why we're still locked to the 3 or 6..  

GMMokona wrote:

This means that only people who had 9 Characters on each Server will be able to have 18 Characters. For others, the most you can have is 9, the usual 3 per server and the unlocked 6(6 characters if you had 3 on each before merge, but you need to use 4 Unlock Keys to make the 7th char). My guess is this was done to prevent the number of characters on one account to become too high with future merges, since it would basically have to double each time.

suzzi94

Rank 0
suzzi94
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Character unlock
freemclays wrote:
theacate wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
suzzi94 wrote:

Character Merge:

GMMokona wrote:

This means that only people who had 9 Characters on each Server will be able to have 18 Characters. For others, the most you can have is 9, the usual 3 per server and the unlocked 6(6 characters if you had 3 on each before merge, but you need to use 4 Unlock Keys to make the 7th char). My guess is this was done to prevent the number of characters on one account to become too high with future merges, since it would basically have to double each time.  

I had 1 characters on Bodor and 3 characters on Gaia, and when I logged on I had only the 3 characters on ponchee from Gaia.. The problem is I cant remember exact the names on the one I had on Bodor-.-'' what should I do? :s

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Character unlock
suzzi94 wrote:
freemclays wrote:
theacate wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
suzzi94 wrote:

Character Merge:

GMMokona wrote:

I had 1 characters on Bodor and 3 characters on Gaia, and when I logged on I had only the 3 characters on ponchee from Gaia.. The problem is I cant remember exact the names on the one I had on Bodor-.-'' what should I do? :s  

Make sure it isn't on your second page of characters. You can access this by clicking the right arrow under your 3 characters, which should say "< 1/6 >". If it isn't there, fill out the respective form as best as you can.