PostedNov 26, 2012 2:30 pm
Popcorns anyone?

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update
Advertisement

Denda_sf

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Congrats on rank WLAG

I want to see video in HD. I heard about you Karnage but never saw your gameplay.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 26, 2012 6:15 pm
flowilike wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
flowilike wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
flowilike wrote:
Making people play at 3~6 when you delayed the tourney like 10 hours and you couldn't delay it too sunday? plz feel shame for that, you guys made the tourney for WLAG letted them play with out posting fraps nice job well done once again you guys have proof that this game is going no where.  

Actually, we forced them to post fraps before finals. So, you can't go there. And WLAG went through the tourny beating very good teams each time. Yes, I was rooting for them in the finals, but I was really rooting for Sistrum, but they were knocked out in the first round. There was no biased, the tourny just couldn't be forwarded to Sunday for some reason, as a Ref I can say, we had no say in this. I apologize that it seems unfair, and in my opinion it is, and believe me, the refs tried to push it until Sunday and it just wouldn't work.  

LoL "WLAG went through the tourny beating very good teams each time" 1st round > Pubstars 2nd round > They werenīt good they were decent only stupid errors made that game close for both teams> 3rd round Good team sht map > last round vs good team but i didnt watch it (cause was like 8 am for me). Don't tell me that the tourney wasn't biased plz.  

which part of the brackets being randomized and the maps being picked by dice roll is biased lol the only thing you guys can complain is the time, and i understand that. nothing was biased there, just the time scheduling was difficult to accommodate different timezones. and maybe u misunderstood what topic said, i think he meant that nats has always been played USA time eversince (since both the companies who run the game -ijji/aeria are both US based). u guys always find something to complain about and thats just not right. let me point out a couple of things i noticed:
1. u guys know that nats has ALWAYS been scheduled USA time and yet u guys complained that u weren't allowed to participate. And now that u guys were allowed, and have knowledge when the tournament was to be played, u still find other reasons to complain about (maybe thats why the didn't allow EU before? idk)
2. brackets/map/sides are randomized, nothing biased about that.
3. u guys assume way too mch like we, the US never complain about EU guys being biased/cheaters and whatnot but u guys from your community complain about the US being biased and everything. stop pointing fingers. its only in your mind.
4. aeria never distinguish u guys as a different community, u guys distinguised yourselves as a different community from everybody else.
5. stop being so negative, the nats was made to accommodate both time schedules but delays in the game (dc/re/getting ready/fraps/etc) became a big factor for the late hours, time delay wasn't done on purpose. bear in mind that those factors are not something easy to control.  

Sorry too say that last year they made decent times for us too play soo that doesn't make any sense. We aren't looking for excuses, you are the one making them.
"aeria never distinguish u guys as a different community, u guys distinguised yourselves as a different community from everybody else." Tell me more about what ijji or aeria did for euros... They made a EU server that was beta for a year, tell me more things that you/they made. I point the finger to who i want "u guys distinguised yourselves as a different community" not sure about what i am going too call you, if there wouldn't be a group of euro players making something we would be nothing right now soo plz stop acting like you care, cause you don't.

and plz the bracket part in that program you just have too understand a bit of math too put the numbers too play vs who you want ( By the way i didnt say you guys did something too the bracket soo plz stop saying that i am saying that.)  

as i have said, they tried to make the times for both US and EU but there were factors that delayed the tournament. cant u understand that? "tell me more about what ijji or aeria did for euros" - see that kind of shallowness? everything they're doing are for all the players, yet u guys being so negative only think that's its only for the US players, and distinguish yourselves as not a part of one community. i dont care? and u really know me? i see the community as one, u guys see the community as US only. now, tell me, who doesn't care? its you, not me. we, the USFU admins even tried to reach out to u EU guys to be a part of the USFU family (for tournaments/etc, even open to have EU admins) but manganese posted that they never agreed to that. "yea we never tried and cared" lmao if you can't understand that and continue with your shallowness, then go ahead, you're just hurting yourselves lol and u complained about the brackets thats why i explained that all of them were randomized.

edinburgh1153

Rank 0
edinburgh1153
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:07 am
i wanted to see USF vs THSF (Thai SF) Smile

USF_Droid

Rank 0
USF_Droid
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:48 am
congratz :p

xFire: kirillfrill

timsoldiersf

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:47 am
were can i find the frapses of WLAG?

jediwushu

Rank 2
jediwushu
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:48 pm
congrats!!

FORUMnedhero

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 3:33 pm
Good jubb WLAGG!!

karnbro

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 3:37 pm
you can watch everything on my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/thedeleted1337?feature=mhee

I'm going to be uploading all of the matches in their entirety from me starting up the game/pauses/mumble/the matches

2011 National champion #Optimal 2011 SFWC 3rd place & MVP 2012 National champion #WLAG

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:11 pm
karnbro wrote:
you can watch everything on my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/thedeleted1337?feature=mhee

I'm going to be uploading all of the matches in their entirety from me starting up the game/pauses/mumble/the matches  

nice i wanna see that cuz i missed the first few matches Very Happy