Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:28 pm
flowilike wrote:
Topic. wrote:
flowilike wrote:
Making people play at 3~6 when you delayed the tourney like 10 hours and you couldn't delay it too sunday? plz feel shame for that, you guys made the tourney for WLAG letted them play with out posting fraps nice job well done once again you guys have proof that this game is going no where.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzDnN9GJ4Oc&feature=plcp
I really don't know why EVERYONE in the EU Community thinks that the US was favored I mean there were 3 EU teams playing...

1 which was even caught cheating..

everyone had the same advantage but some teams decided to cheat -_-  

i am pretty sure if we would have won you guys weren't even going too let us go or something close too it.
And since you are trying too "flame" euros i am telling you We (European players)
We have the potencial we just dont have the support.  

1. If any EU team won the tournament give us a reason why we wouldn't let you guys go? THAT's BIAS. Frankly that's how I run things @ USFU.
I'm sorry if you guys are misunderstood and I understand why you would be but please don't go on assuming things.
2. No one is flaming any Euros
3. You guys do have potential and you have the support but being rude about it will help you in your situation.

Advertisement

flowilike

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Topic. wrote:
flowilike wrote:
Topic. wrote:
flowilike wrote:
Making people play at 3~6 when you delayed the tourney like 10 hours and you couldn't delay it too sunday? plz feel shame for that, you guys made the tourney for WLAG letted them play with out posting fraps nice job well done once again you guys have proof that this game is going no where.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzDnN9GJ4Oc&feature=plcp
I really don't know why EVERYONE in the EU Community thinks that the US was favored I mean there were 3 EU teams playing...

1 which was even caught cheating..

everyone had the same advantage but some teams decided to cheat -_-  

i am pretty sure if we would have won you guys weren't even going too let us go or something close too it.
And since you are trying too "flame" euros i am telling you We (European players)
We have the potencial we just dont have the support.  

1. If any EU team won the tournament give us a reason why we wouldn't let you guys go? THAT's BIAS. Frankly that's how I run things @ USFU.
I'm sorry if you guys are misunderstood and I understand why you would be but please don't go on assuming things.
2. No one is flaming any Euros
3. You guys do have potential and you have the support but being rude about it will help you in your situation.  

i dont know since when saying the true is being rude but ok " 1. If any EU team won the tournament give us a reason why we wouldn't let you guys go? THAT's BIAS. Frankly that's how I run things @ USFU." For the same Reason that you said that was a NA tourney.
"you have the support" Sorry too say that we never saw anything.

flowilike

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:41 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
flowilike wrote:

Actually, we forced them to post fraps before finals. So, you can't go there. And WLAG went through the tourny beating very good teams each time. Yes, I was rooting for them in the finals, but I was really rooting for Sistrum, but they were knocked out in the first round. There was no biased, the tourny just couldn't be forwarded to Sunday for some reason, as a Ref I can say, we had no say in this. I apologize that it seems unfair, and in my opinion it is, and believe me, the refs tried to push it until Sunday and it just wouldn't work.  

LoL "WLAG went through the tourny beating very good teams each time" 1st round > Pubstars 2nd round > They weren´t good they were decent only stupid errors made that game close for both teams> 3rd round Good team sht map > last round vs good team but i didnt watch it (cause was like 8 am for me). Don't tell me that the tourney wasn't biased plz.

Topic.

Topic.
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:45 pm
flowilike wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
flowilike wrote:

Actually, we forced them to post fraps before finals. So, you can't go there. And WLAG went through the tourny beating very good teams each time. Yes, I was rooting for them in the finals, but I was really rooting for Sistrum, but they were knocked out in the first round. There was no biased, the tourny just couldn't be forwarded to Sunday for some reason, as a Ref I can say, we had no say in this. I apologize that it seems unfair, and in my opinion it is, and believe me, the refs tried to push it until Sunday and it just wouldn't work.  

LoL "WLAG went through the tourny beating very good teams each time" 1st round > Pubstars 2nd round > They weren´t good they were decent only stupid errors made that game close for both teams> 3rd round Good team sht map > last round vs good team but i didnt watch it (cause was like 8 am for me). Don't tell me that the tourney wasn't biased plz.  

tell me.
i recorded the random brackets did i not?
I made the schedule ALL ON MY OWN (no one's help)
I started it @ reasonable time which was literally the beginning of the day for my refs to play in. So tell me right now Flow tell me how a clan I have no association with is being favored by me ( the guy that hosted the tourney)

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 25, 2012 8:58 pm
flowilike wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
flowilike wrote:

which part of the brackets being randomized and the maps being picked by dice roll is biased lol the only thing you guys can complain is the time, and i understand that. nothing was biased there, just the time scheduling was difficult to accommodate different timezones. and maybe u misunderstood what topic said, i think he meant that nats has always been played USA time eversince (since both the companies who run the game -ijji/aeria are both US based). u guys always find something to complain about and thats just not right. let me point out a couple of things i noticed:
1. u guys know that nats has ALWAYS been scheduled USA time and yet u guys complained that u weren't allowed to participate. And now that u guys were allowed, and have knowledge when the tournament was to be played, u still find other reasons to complain about (maybe thats why the didn't allow EU before? idk)
2. brackets/map/sides are randomized, nothing biased about that.
3. u guys assume way too mch like we, the US never complain about EU guys being biased/cheaters and whatnot but u guys from your community complain about the US being biased and everything. stop pointing fingers. its only in your mind.
4. aeria never distinguish u guys as a different community, u guys distinguised yourselves as a different community from everybody else.
5. stop being so negative, the nats was made to accommodate both time schedules but delays in the game (dc/re/getting ready/fraps/etc) became a big factor for the late hours, time delay wasn't done on purpose. bear in mind that those factors are not something easy to control.

flowilike

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 7:25 am   Last edited by flowilike on Nov 26, 2012 7:26 am. Edited 1 time in total
lol

flowilike

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 7:25 am   Last edited by flowilike on Nov 26, 2012 7:37 am. Edited 1 time in total
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
flowilike wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
flowilike wrote:

which part of the brackets being randomized and the maps being picked by dice roll is biased lol the only thing you guys can complain is the time, and i understand that. nothing was biased there, just the time scheduling was difficult to accommodate different timezones. and maybe u misunderstood what topic said, i think he meant that nats has always been played USA time eversince (since both the companies who run the game -ijji/aeria are both US based). u guys always find something to complain about and thats just not right. let me point out a couple of things i noticed:
1. u guys know that nats has ALWAYS been scheduled USA time and yet u guys complained that u weren't allowed to participate. And now that u guys were allowed, and have knowledge when the tournament was to be played, u still find other reasons to complain about (maybe thats why the didn't allow EU before? idk)
2. brackets/map/sides are randomized, nothing biased about that.
3. u guys assume way too mch like we, the US never complain about EU guys being biased/cheaters and whatnot but u guys from your community complain about the US being biased and everything. stop pointing fingers. its only in your mind.
4. aeria never distinguish u guys as a different community, u guys distinguised yourselves as a different community from everybody else.
5. stop being so negative, the nats was made to accommodate both time schedules but delays in the game (dc/re/getting ready/fraps/etc) became a big factor for the late hours, time delay wasn't done on purpose. bear in mind that those factors are not something easy to control.  

Sorry too say that last year they made decent times for us too play soo that doesn't make any sense. We aren't looking for excuses, you are the one making them.
"aeria never distinguish u guys as a different community, u guys distinguised yourselves as a different community from everybody else." Tell me more about what ijji or aeria did for euros... They made a EU server that was beta for a year, tell me more things that you/they made. I point the finger to who i want "u guys distinguised yourselves as a different community" not sure about what i am going too call you, if there wouldn't be a group of euro players making something we would be nothing right now soo plz stop acting like you care, cause you don't.

and plz the bracket part in that program you just have too understand a bit of math too put the numbers too play vs who you want ( By the way i didnt say you guys did something too the bracket soo plz stop saying that i am saying that.)

flowilike

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 7:34 am
Topic. wrote:
flowilike wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
flowilike wrote:

tell me.
I started it @ reasonable time which was literally the beginning of the day for my refs to play in. So tell me right now Flow tell me how a clan I have no association with is being favored by me ( the guy that hosted the tourney)  

Nice tell me more about how you or any GS were there too watch the matchs . The most important tourney in this game and no one from GM, GS are there too watch great job you guys did.

40creek...

Rank 0
40creek...
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:51 am
I told yall there would be an upset.

When fraps is mandatory, that seems to affect a certain caliber of player's game play.

Killing is my business LADIES and business is GOOD!!!

Topic.

Topic.
PostedNov 26, 2012 2:19 pm
flowilike wrote:
Topic. wrote:
flowilike wrote:
Baotran602 wrote:
flowilike wrote:

tell me.

Nice tell me more about how you or any GS were there too watch the matchs . The most important tourney in this game and no one from GM, GS are there too watch great job you guys did.  

I WAS THERE.