przm95

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:55 am

wtf

wtf
Man really? 5 hours? They should make it 2 pk to go red but most people would probably want 1. 1 Is aight but a 5 hour debuff that severe? wtf! It should be at most 30 mins to an hour.

Also will I go red if I kill someone who attacked me first? You should only get red if you attacked first. I don't want to turn red and getting a debuff while defending myself.
Advertisement

RyuzakiXD

Rank 5
RyuzakiXD
PostedNov 13, 2012 4:07 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
That is why i always say that you DO NOT know what PvP and Pk Mean.

PK: Getting on killing spree without let the target reply to your attack is a PK action that mean BAD KARMA.

PvP: If you attack someone and this someone instead of run and die by Pking reply back to your attacks, the situation make both flagged and that is a PvP.

@RyuzakiXD: The main question is, Did you felt down to the FIRST situation or the SECOND?

Because the Penality is RIGHT to have ONLY on the first situation, otherwise if the second it MUST not be active.  
You must not have even played the game yet because you must manually turn on PK at level 11+. This means if you do not turn on PK, no other player can attack you. I know there would be a difference in most games between PK and PvP but in this game you have to agree to fight against any other players.

przm95 wrote:
Man really? 5 hours? They should make it 2 pk to go red but most people would probably want 1. 1 Is aight but a 5 hour debuff that severe? wtf! It should be at most 30 mins to an hour.

Also will I go red if I kill someone who attacked me first? You should only get red if you attacked first. I don't want to turn red and getting a debuff while defending myself.  

No, you cannot be attacked by other players unless you turn on PK. The debuff is for murderers so you have to rack up a kill count. Also, if you have PK turned on and you want to afk or not fight, simply stand near an NPC and they will kill anyone that tries to attack you.

Its0000hLeeFTW

Rank 3
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:49 pm
I AM finally off my 5hour debuff!

i shall stop pking..

and yah RyuzakiXD was like Soggeh! lets go pk and see what we get..

well i got 7 kills and 5hour debuff Very Happy

Fully Quit. SoggyWaffles Out! Might be on forums..

rexzshadow

Rank 2
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:32 pm
marksteele wrote:
RyuzakiXD wrote:
marksteele wrote:
terracyrax wrote:
i say leave it that well teach the low level pker camping low levels and trolls at a low of annoance. and i'm sorry but if u want pk u need accept the risk of what happens when u die sorry but in real life if u killed someone u'd go to jail heck maybe even get the death penalty so why should this be different. risk versus reward as they say. pretty bad when it's the pkers Q_Q and not the pvers this time lawl.  

So, I PK with the current system, what do I get out of it?  
Nothing, you are only penalized. They need to incorporate some type of reward system worth the risk of such a long debuff. Keep in mind, this was only 7 or 8 kills on players around our level.  

my idea, implement a special gear for each level tier, make it slightly stronger then any other gear you can get at that tier and make one of the indigence only obtainable through PKing or trading.  

That will never happen, open world pvp is meant to be for fun (unless there is factions or stuff than what I'm about to say doesn't apply) But in just simple factionless open world pvp there will never be award. Because all it does is promote pking low lvl or massive ganking. Neither take skill and just generally make the community bad. Now PvP as in arena, death match, guild wars, organized pvp should be awarded. You should be award for taking on someone or a group roughly equal your lvl and gear not for 1 shooting people 20 lvl below you or fighting 5v1s.

Ofc if there is factions than its part of your job to go screw them over no matter what lvl but than everyone is define in to broader teams rather than just people getting screwed over completely.

JackBui

Rank 3
JackBui
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:40 pm
Clearly they just don't want people having fun.

Archer: Does Canada even have a spy agency?

Konambi

Rank 0
Konambi
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:48 pm
Oh looky ts2 people Smile

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:03 pm
I was planning to try this game, but if the PK curse remains, nty nty. ._.

Valex1994

Rank 0
Valex1994
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:06 pm
I think this curse is a non-sense XD

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:27 pm
rexzshadow wrote:
marksteele wrote:
RyuzakiXD wrote:
marksteele wrote:
terracyrax wrote:
i say leave it that well teach the low level pker camping low levels and trolls at a low of annoance. and i'm sorry but if u want pk u need accept the risk of what happens when u die sorry but in real life if u killed someone u'd go to jail heck maybe even get the death penalty so why should this be different. risk versus reward as they say. pretty bad when it's the pkers Q_Q and not the pvers this time lawl.  

So, I PK with the current system, what do I get out of it?  
Nothing, you are only penalized. They need to incorporate some type of reward system worth the risk of such a long debuff. Keep in mind, this was only 7 or 8 kills on players around our level.  

my idea, implement a special gear for each level tier, make it slightly stronger then any other gear you can get at that tier and make one of the indigence only obtainable through PKing or trading.  

That will never happen, open world pvp is meant to be for fun (unless there is factions or stuff than what I'm about to say doesn't apply) But in just simple factionless open world pvp there will never be award. Because all it does is promote pking low lvl or massive ganking. Neither take skill and just generally make the community bad. Now PvP as in arena, death match, guild wars, organized pvp should be awarded. You should be award for taking on someone or a group roughly equal your lvl and gear not for 1 shooting people 20 lvl below you or fighting 5v1s.

Ofc if there is factions than its part of your job to go screw them over no matter what lvl but than everyone is define in to broader teams rather than just people getting screwed over completely.  

Do you even know what your talking about? I have no time to argue with fools who argue for the sake of trying to be right.

This is flagged PvP its not open world. So unless you flag in you cant get ganked or killed by high level players. I suggested any mats obtained this way should be tradable so that people don't have to engage in PvP at all to get them. There is also a level cap implemented already so that a high level player CAN'T kill a lower level. On top of that if you get ganked you simply have to run to the nearest NPC who will ally you in attacking your PKers

CienNV

Rank 3
CienNV
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:35 pm
I see my name o.O