RyuzakiXD

Rank 5
RyuzakiXD
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Don't waste your time PKing!

Unless you enjoy 6 hour debuffs

Soggeh earned this honorary title with my help.
:3
Advertisement

Its0000hLeeFTW

Rank 3
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:53 pm
LMAO. thats meh!

Blue was like lets pk people. and i always got last hit.

so i sit here 5 hours afk cause my damage/hp/defense/speed are Halfed -.-

Fully Quit. SoggyWaffles Out! Might be on forums..

mu0731n

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:14 am
Well, thats stupid. Why have a voluntary PK mode (where if you don't want to get killed, you can just not turn it on) and punish those who want the added risk / fun of randomly being attacked in the field? Imo, you should get extra exp/drops when PK mode is on and no pk debuff. Well, thats why this is cbt and we can petition for it! Very Happy

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:24 am
this was aeria's half baked idea to pacify the PvE QQers. My guess is that debuff was in the original version of the game that had open world PvP and they just forgot to take it out.

Ona

Rank 5
Ona
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:46 am
RyuzakiXD is right that a 6-hour debuff is pretty over-the-top for the US market. It's a beta release, which means many systems still need re-balancing. That's where feedback from the players comes in. Smile

If you were in charge of this aspect of DKO, what would you suggest doing?

"Attitude. Humor. Action. The combination of these three elements will be the pathway to your success."

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:03 am
i say leave it that well teach the low level pker camping low levels and trolls at a low of annoance. and i'm sorry but if u want pk u need accept the risk of what happens when u die sorry but in real life if u killed someone u'd go to jail heck maybe even get the death penalty so why should this be different. risk versus reward as they say. pretty bad when it's the pkers Q_Q and not the pvers this time lawl.

marksteele

marksteele
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:37 am
terracyrax wrote:
i say leave it that well teach the low level pker camping low levels and trolls at a low of annoance. and i'm sorry but if u want pk u need accept the risk of what happens when u die sorry but in real life if u killed someone u'd go to jail heck maybe even get the death penalty so why should this be different. risk versus reward as they say. pretty bad when it's the pkers Q_Q and not the pvers this time lawl.  

So, I PK with the current system, what do I get out of it?

RyuzakiXD

Rank 5
RyuzakiXD
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:19 am
marksteele wrote:
terracyrax wrote:

Nothing, you are only penalized. They need to incorporate some type of reward system worth the risk of such a long debuff. Keep in mind, this was only 7 or 8 kills on players around our level.

marksteele

marksteele
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:34 am
RyuzakiXD wrote:
marksteele wrote:
terracyrax wrote:

Nothing, you are only penalized. They need to incorporate some type of reward system worth the risk of such a long debuff. Keep in mind, this was only 7 or 8 kills on players around our level.  

my idea, implement a special gear for each level tier, make it slightly stronger then any other gear you can get at that tier and make one of the indigence only obtainable through PKing or trading.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:44 am
That is why i always say that you DO NOT know what PvP and Pk Mean.

PK: Getting on killing spree without let the target reply to your attack is a PK action that mean BAD KARMA.

PvP: If you attack someone and this someone instead of run and die by Pking reply back to your attacks, the situation make both flagged and that is a PvP.

@RyuzakiXD: The main question is, Did you felt down to the FIRST situation or the SECOND?

Because the Penality is RIGHT to have ONLY on the first situation, otherwise if the second it MUST not be active.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|