andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:56 pm
Never knew giving correct information was considered butt kissing. Cool beans.

Though frankly you couldn't have expected a thread to remain in general discussion with the title it has, or disrespectful speech as the one just made.

Also just because a thread is in R&R doesn't mean it won't get read or paid attention to, GMs and PMS read this forum quite often

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

TheReeferKeeper

Rank 1
TheReeferKeeper
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:03 pm
The disrespectful speach was because its in rants and raves, I was being civil while in general discussion but since its in rants and raves now I consider it no holds barred, let loose and be disrespectful all we want, that's what ranting and raving is for.

and the title is simply "Stop Blowing Up last chaos", I just censored the word blow because it might be offensive. Very Happy

@ WhiteFlame93 Glad you like my analogy Razz

p.s andy giving correct info isn't butt kissing. Don't put words in my mouth, I never gave a reason why you kiss butt. And it certainly isn't because you said "Affinity system doesn't cost AP!"

Juicey

Rank 1
Juicey
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:11 pm
I don't think its this thread that shows your "but kissing" , there are many many many others.

*The world according to Andaro, nothing is wrong with LC. Anytime anyone has something to say about how this game is run or new things that are added, that shouldn't be, or question why nothing is being fixed, you have a ready excuse. *

Anyway.... Going back to page 1? I agree with Joe there are many other ways to make money with AP sales with out adding anything that will worsen the already TERRIBLE PvP system.

Rolling Eyes

ty Ayn

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:19 pm
Let me just join in on this one and give my opinion on this latest developement.

I am strongly against this system that was implemented, i have to say that while andaro mentioned a few things that were added that didn't need any AP, besides affinity theres not really anything interesting gamewise in there.

The truth is, to run a f2p game it has to make money, but you have to do it in a way that doesn't harm the game, thats why most sucessfull games survive only trough vanity items and a few premium items trough promotions. When you have an upgrade cap at +18 and players who buy AP and have large sums of gold (either lucky, working really hard or ap buyers) can get master stones to get +28 then something isn't right here, you are giving an advantage that pretty much takes them to a whole new level, i can enter a fps with the worse weapon in the game and still beat a guy with some awesome armor and gun but i will most likely loose, this concept is the one that needed to be done, not giving overpowered stats to those who pay for it.

So to summarize, in game content, developer work lead to this honestly, if more fun stuff was added, party play, a drop system actually worth griding, maybe we wouldn't have this situation. In my opinion i don't think the current servers have any way of going back into the game it was before, its too deep in this system we have running, and they will be running until they run out of ideas to get money from the players or the players get tired of spending money into the game.

My only hope was the old school server that was announced during the server merge but that seems to be forgotten, probably because due to the recent cuts, GMs have their hands full with tickets.

Some input from someone who has been here for a while and is a bit upset on how things keep rollin.

TheReeferKeeper

Rank 1
TheReeferKeeper
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:29 pm
Karma for you jota, A well thought out post.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:42 pm
Juicey wrote:

*The world according to Andaro, nothing is wrong with LC.*  

Incorrect.

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedNov 13, 2012 1:57 pm
Juicey wrote:

Anyway.... Going back to page 1? I agree with Joe there are many other ways to make money with AP sales with out adding anything that will worsen the already TERRIBLE PvP system.
Rolling Eyes

waaaaa the queen agree with meeeee *.*
xD

NightCreeper69

Rank 3
NightCreeper69
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:45 pm
andaro wrote:
Also just because a thread is in R&R doesn't mean it won't get read or paid attention to, GMs and PMS read this forum quite often  

Are you trying to convince yourself, or someone else? We all know this isn't the case. Threads with actual concerns are thrown here to be completely disregarded so that the criticism isn't easy to see by new users. Threads in this forum section are read less often by GMs and PMs than the threads in LC's suggestion forum section are read.

You may now poke a GM or PM to respond here and show your normal immature way of trying to prove your inaccurate statements......

jotasnake wrote:
So to summarize, in game content, developer work lead to this honestly, if more fun stuff was added, party play, a drop system actually worth griding, maybe we wouldn't have this situation. In my opinion i don't think the current servers have any way of going back into the game it was before, its too deep in this system we have running, and they will be running until they run out of ideas to get money from the players or the players get tired of spending money into the game.  

Absolutely correct. There's already far too much content that's been neglected for entirely too long. But yet, they continue to add new things that only increase this game's Pay2Win status that it's fallen into because of the neglect and incredibly lazy approach regarding development. And to add to that, the numerous great ideas for improvements to this game by the community are completely disregarded, and instead, more items are added to increase it's Pay2Win status and damage the potential of the game further. Who's making these idiotic decisions? Who's giving this advice as to what LC needs to be improved? Whoever it is needs to stop giving advice. Because they obviously have no clue about the advice they're giving or how to utilize the slight potential that LC still has left.

It's nice to see we still have some GSs that are willing to state their honest opinions. Just a shame that a few GSs would rather belittle the community, continue to make excuses and immature jokes, and give the many quality GSs we still have a bad name. Fortunately, the quality GSs far outweigh these few immature ones, in number as well as earned and deserved respect.

unbanme22

Rank 2
unbanme22
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:46 pm
andaro wrote:
Juicey wrote:

*The world according to Andaro, nothing is wrong with LC.*  

Incorrect.  

Correction: The world according to andaro, nothing is wrong with andaro.

<html><br> An ex-GS who freely speaks his mind? Kill the radical!-Chagrin Perk

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:21 am
That was also incorrect.

Please do be respectful towards individuals in the forums, harassment isn't a joke but jokes can be.

Thanks

Posted By Aeria Mobile